Besso Bags

1. Don't know what you will all think of this...

I needed a run around bag, big and roomy, that I wouldn't worry about carrying everyday in the weather coming. I'd been looking at Balenciaga bags but after all the Koobas I have bought this year with another coming soon I decided I didn't want to spend big bucks.

Looked up the Besso bags on eBay and ended up buying a blue jean color bag. Honestly it is the neatest bag with weird almost suede like rough leather. I took it to work and people were all over it, saying how cool it was. 120.00 and I left work with it in a torrential rain with no umbrella and it suffered none.

I am not sure what I feel about the bag. I know it's not a counterfieit but it does steal the style so closely, although maybe not the leather. Do Balenciaga bags come in a rough distressed leather? This is a real leather Besso not from the Diva Collection. I have to admit I love it.

Now I think I would love the Real Deal....Is what I did a sin?
    View attachment 83900

2. No that is not a sin! I have a Besso bag also, and they are perfectly clear that their designs are "inspired by". For the price, I think the quality is really great and it doesn't cost a small fortune to buy a bag or two (or three) :yes:

I've been looking at these bags also; getting ready to buy a couple more since I now know how their leather feels and looks. Congrats, enjoy your purchase.

3. I don't think it's a "sin" either. I have a besso messenger bag, and I think it's cute! It looks very similar to a belenciaga messenger bag. I have a balenciaga day bag, and the leather is totally different. The balenciaga leather is soft and smooshy. But for the price of the besso, it makes a great alternative, that I don't worry about getting knocked around.

4. Well, I'm glad to hear that. The lady who I bought it from said Besso is stopping making the bag that I got with the strange leather. It smells strongly of leather but has a distressed suedy look. So I decided to get a brown one too before it's too late.
    I looked at the Paddy and IF type styles. Not too sure about that. And I won't bother with the Diva line lince it's not real leather.
    I am still amazed that I took that bag a block and a half in a torrential downpour and there isn't a mark on it after it dried.

5. Could you please post pics? I just bought a messenger bag a few days ago and I'm too curious how it looks in real life:wtf:

6. Thanks DiamondGirl. I saved that site. I did see my weird bag. They're called Vintage. I have a brown one coming. But if anyone wants a motorcycle bag style from them, I'd get it now. They are not going to make that line any longer. This is what i was told by the eBay seller. I might have to nab a regular leather looking one too.

7. There is a certain amount of borrowing from designer to designer. Obviously, that's why certain styles are popular from year to year. Other designers, for instance, have a speedy-style bag. As long as they vary it up, it works.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable carrying this bag. I don't know where each individual draws the line. There just doesn't seem to be anything on this that differs from the Balenciaga - from accessories to hardware style and placement.

Sorry for the dissenting opinion! I'm not giving you a hard time. This just wouldn't work for me.

8. Uhoh...I feel some spending coming on, myself....thanks, though....it is great to pick up a deal!...oh wow....this is going to be baddddddddd!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for the heads up!!!

9. Gah! I love that bag in white. Should I should I? Does anyone know if the 40% works for sale items?
    [​IMG]

10. I'll admit I trimmed my strings. They were way to long to deal with, plus my cats thought my purse was their new play toy.
    Aoooh Nooo. 40% off! How can I stop this spending with all of this temptation! Thanks alot ;)

11. I bought a Besso & while it is a nice bag, I have never carried it because it looks too nuch like my Balanciaga and it makes me feel as if it is a fake:sad:

I really need to learn how to sell on eBay, I have quite a few never carried bags and never worn shoes that need to find new homes.

12. I love Besso bags. I have purchased two of the leather motorcycle bags and one of the spy bags. I sold one of the motocycle bags on eBay because I changed my mind about the color.

The first one that I purchased was a black motorcycle bag and I have used it nearly everyday for the past year and a half. The leather is great! I have no regret and no shame! It was an awsome deal for such a well made bag. I plan on purchasing more Besso bags in the future. They are great!:wlae:

13. Goorgeous Bag ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice