Bessie's Purchases from the KOoba Moving sale! :)

That's it!

Girls, we are renting a Greyhound bus for the next Kooba sale. It will start off in CA and pick up Rose, traveling crosscountry North to get Jade, stopping here and there. Next is Cincy to get me then over to WVa to pick up our Queen, Lexie.

Then it will haul up to NYC and we can all crash at Bessie's place! (right Bessie?) Think Kooba Slumber Party, popcorn, ice cream, funny chic movies.

And at 5am the next morning we take a taxi and get in line for that sale.

Man oh man, those Kooba sale folks won't know what hit em. Women nabbing bags right and left, hanging them over their necks, two on each ankle. Heck I am hiring the taxi driver to come in and hold mine!

Yep, at $75 a pop I am getting ALL of the colors of Jessie, two more Jillians, a Paige for my daughter, a Julie in python and heavens knows how many vintage ones.

Afterwards we pile our treasures into the taxi's trunk, use some bungie cords to hold it closed and off we go to lunch.

What do you think of my plan??

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ladysalesrep hehe what a fantastic idea! :smile: kooba slumber party at Bessies!!!! wooo ho:huh:! :smile:
hehe i LOVE your description, koobas around our ankles, necks, the taxi driver hehe we would wipe them out!

and thanks all for the comments! i am so excited about all of them! i am scared to use my meridith but i love it, i have now wilsonsed it 3 times, one time was about 1/3 of the largest size can haha :smile:

im gonna treat it and treat it till it doesnt know what hit it!!

(although i am a tad scared after i read just today someones nina in slate is yellowing,,,,)

Bess, doesn't the Wilson's say to let it dry 4 hours in between use? Be careful and I hope you don't saturate it when you apply it. I hope the yellowing Nina isn't because of the treatment. But I apply it lightly and let it dry overnight and then do it again.
I don't want nothing happening to your new babies!

i cant imagine how it would yellow because of the treatment a month later?? ,,,,

i did one treatment, then waited like an hr? then did another
then waited over night
and 1/2 of today, and then did another bid treatment

i def didnt soak it but i didnt lightly do it either,,, it was like def sprayed nicely but not like wet,,

i dunno it didnt seem to do anything bad...

That's it!

Girls, we are renting a Greyhound bus for the next Kooba sale. It will start off in CA and pick up Rose, traveling crosscountry North to get Jade, stopping here and there. Next is Cincy to get me then over to WVa to pick up our Queen, Lexie.

Then it will haul up to NYC and we can all crash at Bessie's place! (right Bessie?) Think Kooba Slumber Party, popcorn, ice cream, funny chic movies.

And at 5am the next morning we take a taxi and get in line for that sale.

Man oh man, those Kooba sale folks won't know what hit em. Women nabbing bags right and left, hanging them over their necks, two on each ankle. Heck I am hiring the taxi driver to come in and hold mine!

Yep, at $75 a pop I am getting ALL of the colors of Jessie, two more Jillians, a Paige for my daughter, a Julie in python and heavens knows how many vintage ones.

Afterwards we pile our treasures into the taxi's trunk, use some bungie cords to hold it closed and off we go to lunch.

What do you think of my plan??

I LOVE your plan...I'm actually hoping their "moving sale" was moving them out here on the West Coast, but not likely. :crybaby:

ok just checked all it says is wait a min. of 1 hr before wearing,,,, nothing about in btwn treatments or anything?

I was going by what the lady at the store told me to do. She said to not do them closer than 4 hours. She also said to never saturate the leather. So I lightly and evenly coat it. It should be fine but I wouldn't do any more.