Bespoke Love Me in Purple..Anyone interested?

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Hi everyone,
I am not sure how many of you would be interested in putting your names down for a Love Me in Purple with goldhardware. I am pining for this bag and e-mailed Jackie only to have missed out on one last one that someone had already placed a deposit on and that in order to have it made there should be a minimum of 8-10 requests for the bag in question. I've gone online and tried to find this bag on ebay, museten.com and even e-mailed customer services at stitches as I'm in the UK and can't physically visit any branches..I've yet to hear from them. Anyone equally interested in getting this bag please either post your replies in this thread or PM me. Thanks

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
:welcome:Welcome to our new BE forum mk78!

I'm not interested as the Love Me is far too large for me, although I thought I would "bump" this thread so it can get some attention.

I wish you luck and success in getting your bespoke order off the ground!!

If you have questions, I suggest you PM lovebags2, as she has a penchant for organizing bespoke orders for whatever reason.

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I"m not interested in this bag for myself, but, if you have any questions or I can help you in anyway to coordinate a bespoke, just let me know.

Good Luck! I hope you get it.

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
good luck MK78, I have a dark grey and that is enough for me. I love it!! Welcome by the way!

dyannek

Nov 10, 2006
Steamy Gulf Coast of MS
Hi, I think I am the one that got the last LM in purple. I just put a deposit on it a few days ago and Jackie said it was the last one. But it has silver hardware not gold hardware so hopefully that will make you feel better.

tenmosquito

complete bagaholic...
Hi, I think I am the one that got the last LM in purple. I just put a deposit on it a few days ago and Jackie said it was the last one. But it has silver hardware not gold hardware so hopefully that will make you feel better.
A-ha! So it was YOU that got the purple Love me!
Jackie was telling me about that bag and she said she had one left - and then before I knew it, Ashley told me it was gone!

But, in other words, yes I would definitely be interested in a Love Me Purple - if they can do silver hardware it would be perfect! Do you know if Jackie would do it for a choice of gold/silver hardware? Either way, I would DEFINITELY throw my name in for a purple Love Me.

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Well so far..it's me, maybe contessa, and tenmosquito.. I am not fussed either way with the hardware to be honest I just saw the image online for the goldhardware and presumed it only came in that finish and looked the best in that finish..I am so hankering after a beautiful shock of purple, and even though I think the fall purple crash is very alluring it's not the shade of purple I am looking for.
dyannek, hey it's fate really, that bag probably had your name on it!!! Please make sure to post pics of it when you do get it..pretty please!!!

dyannek

Nov 10, 2006
Steamy Gulf Coast of MS
I will post pictures when I get this bag. I have been wanting this bag for months and had to sell some of my other bags to fund it, but it will be worth it. I am so excited! :yahoo:

valkyrie360

Jun 25, 2007
I will post pictures when I get this bag. I have been wanting this bag for months and had to sell some of my other bags to fund it, but it will be worth it. I am so excited! :yahoo:
You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag dyannek! It is my favorite bag I have ever owned and I get tons of compliments on it all the time! Purple is going to be AMAZING for it! If I weren't ordering a purple crash Hug Me for fall, I would be all over another LM in purple! :heart::love: