Bespoke for wine pebbled glossy anyone?

Just to complicate things more, I think this leather would look fabulous in the WTM. I just got a black pebbled one WTM midi today and I love this style (maybe even more than my love me!)

Contessa - How do you think a regular WTM in the glossy pebbled leather would be?

Do you think it would be too heavy?

Hey Cali,

I do think a full-size WTM in the pebbled glossy would be quite a substantial bag......a "work-horse" if you will as Bali Girl has described hers.

Having said that, it will be a beautiful bag. Keep in mind that the pebbled leather slouches quite a bit, so it won't seem quite as large as say a Matte, or Crash leather reg WTM, kwim???

If you like the WTM, then I say go for it!! Get the pebbled in your most fave style. You'll enjoy it more!

Although I posted earlier I was leaning toward a TME, I'm thinking the beauty of an LM in this color would make it worth the weight.

I have an LM Midi in black glossy and I have to say it isn't all that heavy. It's certainly a bit heavier than my WTM in matte leather but it isn't heavy enough to bother me (it's lighter than a YSL medium Muse and certainly lighter than a Chloe padington)

Well yes - my Large Hug Me in the Pebbled Glossy, which is a huge bag, is really light so I can't see that adding the Love Me's hardware etc would make it too heavy to carry.

I had a WTM in the pebbled glossy and sold it due to the weight, but in all fairness to the bag (which was gorgeous), I had really injured my arm and needed something much lighter to allow it to heel. I would say the weight was no more than my Jimmy Choo Mahala but more than a matte TME.

I asked Jackie about a few different bags in this leather and she said it would be a fabulous idea to wait for the new hobo in this leather. I'm going to hold out and see the new hobo design before making decision on which style I want in this.

What about a Charm Me? I think that would look stunning in this color and leather.

Hi Chris,

Great suggestion! Here's my thoughts:

The charm me and the TME both are very boxy by nature. The glossy leather's make them less "boxy" because they have such an incredible slouch. I've never seen such slouch then on my glossy leather's. That's one of the reasons why I can't get enough of this leather. That plus I feel the pebbled is truly Jackie's most durable leather. Okay, back to point though.....

I"m not a fan of the charm me because I think it looks too much like a square shape, BUT If I were ever to order one then it would be in exactly the wine glossy!