Bespoke for Hold Me in Purple Pebbled Luxe leather

SereneRun

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
I'm definitely going to order the Hold Me in purple pebbled luxe leather in the Fall. So I'm starting this bespoke to see if anyone else is interested to save 10%.

I'm borrowing these pics from rosie07. Her pictures of the bag are beautiful and makes me want one even more.
attachment.php
attachment.php

So please put your name down if you're interested. I haven't created a group in BEC yet since I'm not sure how much interests there are.

1. SereneRun - SHW, lining TBD

SR-you're an evil woman!!!! I wonder if I would like this more than the EM!!! OK, so what am I missing??? I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks. What is the "op" next to people's names???

Jenny, you don't have to fully commit today. I'm just gauging interest. Purple pebbled luxe is very similar to dark purple matte. It's more true purple than aubergine which has a bit of plum to me.

Vix, I would love for you to join us :smile:

Yes, this Purple is a match to the matte Dark Purple. Furthermore it is a bit thinner in the leather ( as the Port and the new Dark Green)so IMO it'll drape better than the Orange.
THis will be a gorgeous bag!

Yes, this Purple is a match to the matte Dark Purple. Furthermore it is a bit thinner in the leather ( as the Port and the new Dark Green)so IMO it'll drape better than the Orange.
THis will be a gorgeous bag!

Hmmm. I don't know if I'd want a Maxi any drapy-er than the Orange. It might be too shapeless.
Sometimes I wonder if the maxi in Orange is too shapeless as it is...but then I say, "who the hell cares, the color and texture are gorgeous" and I wear it anyway!!

Jenny-I feel the Orange just a bit too "thick" drapy...and the Purple will be just a bit more "elegant". But this will not prevent me from getting a Hold me in the thicker Dark brown or even the very , very thick Coffee!

Jenny..no, not heavy at all..what is the correct word..perhaps I feel a bit awkward, because I have to check if it folds well, while wearing it..though I don't mind at all, since the colour is great :biggrin: