Bespoke for Hold Me in Purple Pebbled Luxe leather

Where on the BE site can you see ALL the leathers? This isn't everything, right? http://www.belenechandia.com/asp/info.asp?intUrlId=3&intId=177

No, there are many more leathers! (How fab to see the pewter python, though!!) The way I see them all, which I'm sure may be the most inefficient way, is to look at a model of a bag ( for example, WTM,) as if you were creating an individual bespoke through BECouture. That way, when you get to the leather choices, you can see all the various leathers, in their respective categories. Have fun!!

lana....your pic is the petrol pebbled..the Purple is this one.

It's just so vibrant and alive!!:biggrin:..I have also a pic of a more subdued version of the Purple, and I love it!!

( yeah, it took me also some time to figure out how to upload a pic...:nuts:)

Attachments

• P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 73
SR-hmmm....you know, you might get me to join if you would change this to deep purple matte!!! I STILL am drooling for something in that leather!!! I think the HM would be great for me to use for a school bag for my papers and lunch, it would go really well with my EM in purple pebbled!!!

I will say that the pebbled glossy looks amazing in the Hold Me! This is my orange HM Maxi. Love it!!

Attachments

• ORANGEHM1.jpg
    ORANGEHM1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ORANGEHM2.jpg
    ORANGEHM2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 54
Okay, it's super yummy and a great price for a great bag! I'm in!

1. SereneRun - SHW, lining TBD
2. bonniekir- maxi..silver HW..lining??
3. jenny1963--Maxi w/SHW, maybe pale blue lining?