Bespoke for Chocolate LMMidi

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Hi Everyone!

Lovebags2 and I are trying to organize another attempt at a bespoke order for the LMMidi in CHOCOLATE!!!

Anyone interested, please sign up here in this thread! We will try to get this handbag sooner as opposed to later. The leather is TDF!!!!

Hopefully Jackie will accommodate a minimum of 6.

So far we have:

Lovebags2

Karenina

Contessa

Hi,

I did ask Jackie last week, if the midi will be available in chocolate for 09. Her response, was that she had no idea at this point which colors she would choose for stock items.

SO: if Contessa & I do coordinate a bespoke for chocolate now, then we''ll get it, if not, it's a risk!

I wish I could join. That chocolate is so pretty to look at. However, my heart is set on black crash. I'm just going to live vicariously through all of you.

Contessa and Lovebags2 know me so well! LOL They don't even need to ask if I am in for this bespoke!

I want to say that Lovebags2 is right. I spoke with Jackie about the LM midi and she said she couldn't promise what colors she would do it in. Think about it ladies, she is only offering the matte chocolate leather in one bag for the fall. So even though she is doing the LM midi for 09 it doesn't mean that it will be offered in chocolate. I don't want to miss my chance to get a chocolate LM midi.

Update:

Jackie is in Italy right now (my fave place!!) and I've sent her an email asking her about considering a bespoke for this beautiful handbag.

As soon as I hear anything, I will post it here!

Hang in there as being in Italy, Jackie should be enjoying herself (she deserves it) and might not get back to me with an answer right away!

It'd be smart for Jackie to bring back such a popular leather or a leather even more gorgeous than this if she ever dismisses it! I wouldn't worry about it ladies about her discontinuing the colors. Many of her colors seem to come back each season with some new colors every once in awhile. The brown and gold h/w seems divine but I am on a ban since I just bought the gray LMMidi.

There's no more orders here? How can this be? I think the chocolate matte LM is one of Jackie's prettiest styles and colors!

I would have thought, I"d have the most orders with this bespoke. Hmm.....

Maybe everyone is busy placing deposits for the fall line? IMO ladies, the chocolate LM is the BE bag to have!!!!! Followed of course, by a SM (SMM) or two!

I think since Jackie says she is going to come out with the LM Midi in Spring...that people figure they can wait and order then. Don't you think she would do a choco bag as stock...since it is so popular and classic? For that reason, I don't feel any urgency.