Bespoke for a Natural Hug Me anyone??

Just wanted to update you ladies. I have been in touch with Jackie about the possibility of moving forward with 7 instead of 8. She has informed me that this is not possible - she has to have the minimum of 8 orders to go ahead as a group. The reason one group was able to do this is because Jackie ordered one for herself but she is not able to do this on every order. She will however, see if she can find anyone else interested. She is also working with her team to remove the duplicates on the group in BEC and it appears they have fixed the problem. A little disappointing but not at all surprising.

I hate to say this but I am now starting to waver on this bespoke (after previously being so keen). I have just seen the pics of etalb's original TMA and have fallen for it. I remember seeing someone had one in cobalt and I am now tempted to swop my deposit and bespoke that instead. I'll let you know as soon as I have made a definite decision and apologise for letting you down with this bespoke.

Dear Ladies, I wanted to let you know that I have just switched this order to an original TMA as I think this will be more useful to me. Maya is going to cancel my deposit for this bespoke. I'm sorry to let you down with this group and do hope you get it off the ground eventually. I'm sure the bags will be just beautiful and look forward to your reveals at some point. I'm sure I'll be envious when I see your bags but unfortunately I can't afford both and think the TMA will be better for me. So your group now looks like this:

1- Contessa (large, gold hw, pale blue lining!!!)
2- Loquita
3- Bonniekir
4- Sandysandiego
5- Euridice
6- Contessa
7-
8-

I am interested, but not 100% committed. What do you think of a deadline sometime soon? The cream is also very nice. I just got some swatches and the cream w/purple lining looks amazing! The natural is similar. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• CreamSwatchwglossyPurple.jpg
    CreamSwatchwglossyPurple.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
attachment.php

Lo, Bonnie.......what do you think???

I KNOW a Natural Luxe EM would be drop-dead gorgeous.........with purple lining.....or red......gold hardware........oh my.........:faint:

Just say the word and I'll have Jackie change the group bespoke from HM to EM.