Bespoke dress websites - styleshake.com

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

Just wondering if any of you have any personal experience with this website and have ordered a dress. It is a relatively new service, and only started shipping to the US recently - www.styleshake.com.

It is a custom dress website where you can actually input your specific measurements, design your own dress and receive it in less than two weeks! Cool, right? Anyway, I was hoping someone here might have one, as I'd love to see a photo of someone's actual end product, in real life.

I know there are a few similar websites out there, so if any of you have ordered custom, made-to-fit dresses elsewhere, please share!

- Colleen

2. Hello Coleen,

I ordered a dress and it was amazing, exactly what I specified! The fit was perfect and it arrived on time. I would highly recommend this experience, if you are trying to find something specific or individual then this site is a gem! :woohoo:

Martha

3. Sorry for pulling up this thread, but I was just wondering if someone's got a dress from there and could take a pic?

I didn't want to start a new topic...

4. bump bump...any reputable bespoke dress websites?