Besides the popular Violet and Jaune, which color would you pick???

miss donut

Apr 7, 2007
so obviously from people's postings..we are all excited about the new colours: purple and yellow in particular!! so..just wondering..if those colours weren't present..
what is the next best color? or the color that you would pick (from the NEW colors)??
:yahoo:

Gwen, that sounds amazing!

What does everyone think of the green vert fonce that will be coming out? I can't find a pic of the new clutch that was shown a while ago w/ gh, I believe it was the new green.

Aside for being on the list for violet w/ rh, I think that I want the new green. A juane acces. is a must to. I am an rh girl. I love seeing everyone else's gh, but not for me.

What is everyone else thinking about?

I am very interested to see the Sienna color, to see what kind of tones & undertones it has... I am going to call BalNY and talk to my SA about it this week...

From the screen shots, it looks like it could be either a rich burgundy color, or a tobacco red brown... I would prefer more of the burgundy/maroon. When I received an email back from my SA this weekend, she said that was the closest, but I want to talk to her some more about it...

Also... I'm thinking I at least want a cute little accessory in Ocean Blue!! (A makeup case perhaps?)

:confused1:
Gwen, that sounds amazing!

What does everyone think of the green vert fonce that will be coming out? I can't find a pic of the new clutch that was shown a while ago w/ gh, I believe it was the new green.

Aside for being on the list for violet w/ rh, I think that I want the new green. A juane acces. is a must to. I am an rh girl. I love seeing everyone else's gh, but not for me.

What is everyone else thinking about?

oohhh* a new green?? I missed that on the swatches..love to see a bigger picture of the green if anyone can find it in these threads!!

and what do you ladies think of the mastic? is it similar to truffle?:confused1:

If I wasn't getting Sandstone I'd be interested in the Mastic... but I'm not really into any of the color swatches to be honest. I know yellow will be hot, but I can't see me carrying around a yellow bag alot.

I am having enough trouble trying to determine if I'll get Jaune...so I'm not sure yet on anything else. As usual, I will probably realize too late that I really like a color only to find that it's sold out and then have to hunt it down on EBay. :shrugs:

Some more...

MyBags015.jpg

MyBags017-1.jpg

here's a photo of the green!