Besides the obvious, what's the diff between these Pandora Box bags?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Obviously one has a heat stamp and the other the gold Givenchy letters, but is one more classic and the other seasonal? Is the leather the same? Which one is the more popular version? Thanks for any input!

givenchy-black-pandora-leather-box-mini-satchel-product-1-13722469-073412245_large_flex.jpeg

503363682_product_1

Obviously one has a heat stamp and the other the gold Givenchy letters, but is one more classic and the other seasonal? Is the leather the same? Which one is the more popular version? Thanks for any input!

cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2013/09/27/givenchy-black-pandora-leather-box-mini-satchel-product-1-13722469-073412245_large_flex.jpeg

product-images.barneys.com/is/image/Barneys/503363682_product_1?$zoom_square$
I think the one with the stamp is from a previous season, last year.. and the one with the letters are for this year maybe? I'm no expert but I'm basing this on the one I have which is stamped and it was from last year and the one's released this year are with letters. Just an observation, please correct me if I am wrong.

I think the one with the stamp is from a previous season, last year.. and the one with the letters are for this year maybe? I'm no expert but I'm basing this on the one I have which is stamped and it was from last year and the one's released this year are with letters. Just an observation, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you! I ordered the heat stamp one today and should receive it next week. Do you like the purse and find that you use it often? :smile: