Besides the LVs - What other pens fit the sm. agenda?

1. I've loaded my new agenda up with filofax inserts but I can't find a pen that will fit and I refuse to spend $200 on an LV pen (call me crazy:graucho: ). Any ideas?? I did stop at Tiffanys but theirs are blue or silver and I wanted to get something in gold or mandarin like the agenda?

2. GREAT pens! Thanks bagsnbags.... I need one of those too!

3. Pretty, more reasonably priced, comes in pink...but it's impossible to tell how thick it is. I wonder if it's slim enough to fit in the tiny little pen loop on the small agenda? Wish I'd thought to stop at the Cross store when I walked past it earlier this week!

4. I know - I have no idea the diameter of the pen. I have a cross pen somewhere in my home and I am expecting an agenda home soon. If I can find the pen I will see if it fits the agenda when I get it.

5. I agree Lola!

6. QUESTION?

Are people not worried about the pen in their agenda exploding ?

7. Ew. Now that is something I hadn't thought about!

8. Not worried about it, besides, if it's the LV pen or a Tiffany's pen I can't help but think they would do something for you if that were to happen b/c a good pen should not explode as far as I'm concerned.....

9. I hadn't realied just how tiny that little loop is! I stopped at a stationery store today and got the only pen that fit--I think it is this one Zebra Pen.
    Gold would have been better, but this was all they had.

It is TINY and still a tight fit!

10. Ok. So just to clarify....The BLUE Tiffany Pen will fit inside a small agenda?

It will match perfectly with my new blue groom agenda :smile:

11. Can anybody actually tell me WHY WHY WHY vuitton original pen costs over 200 dollars? I always loose pens and i just cant imagine replacing them all the time lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice