Besides LV, what other designer brands do own and/or love?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Chloe? B.Bags? Gucci? Fendi? Chanel?

I am just wondering if LV is your first love, what other designers do you love?

2. I LOVE Fendi SPY!!! I want to own them in every color!!!:nuts: I am really enjoying the ones I've got but want more!!!:hysteric:

3. Balenciaga!

4. LV is my first love but I am also a big Gucci fan!

5. I love the new Chanels! The Cabas Cocos :smile:
    Dior was my first love. I still have my first Dior, bought it in 1982. I love a lot of Diors new bags too.
    I just love bags! even the Tokidoki Lesportsaks my daughter just discovered.

6. Ummm, I tried to venture off to other designer bags in the past wks. but nothing "spoke to me" like LV does!:love: :heart:

I went and ck'd out Gucci, YSL, Chanel, Fendi, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Chloe...hmm, is that all?!?!? LOL!!

I found a few Gucci that I liked...but I didn't love 'em, like LV...They were nice, but I didn't "flip". So I was like ok....back to my "true love" LV.

So there u go! Perhaps I'll try to venture off somewhere down the road. :hrmm: But I guess it's not happening for now. Too many LV's in my future. :upsidedown:

7. Chanel, Gucci, and Prada

8. i like Dior, Gucci, Fendi and Burberry. i aso have a Chloe Paddington and a Prada tie-dye hobo. but Louis Vuitton is definitely my favorite:tender:

9. well *cough* because of this forum I am branching out. My first love is still LV, but I really want a chanel black cambon tote now. I also would love to have a balenciaga city bag in the new spring turquoise coming for 07.

10. I like Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, and Chloe....but LV is my definite fave!

11. Gucci, Prada and MJ are my fav's

12. My true love is for the one and only LV...but...b/c I wanted to carry a bag for rainy days when I didnt want to carry my precious LVs :P ...I discovered Prada.

Before I carried a Prada nylon, I didnt think much of them...but it is a very comfortable bag to carry...now I have 5 Pradas and three of them are of a single sytle in three color variations...I would get more if they had any other colors!!!!!! Although I dont buy them in boutiques but order them from on line stores for less....after all...they are not LVs.....he he....:smile:

13. I lurrve a lot of brands, but in the end, Vuitton just seems to be the most value (if you can say that about designer bags !).

I like Gucci, Dior, Chanel and Balenciaga as well. No bags from most of them.. yet !

14. I do LV, Chloe, Balenciaga, MJ, Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, Tod's, and Prada. Of course the bulk of my collection is LV!

15. LV is my very first high-end designer brand addiction :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice