Besides ebay, where do you buy your Balenciagas?

@style: the city is 945€ and the work is 1045€ at LVR but you have to add shipping costs for the city because fee shipping is just for over a 1000€.

These prices include EU taxes. Outside the EU, the price is (EU price)/1.2, so the City is 787.50 and the Work is 870.83 in Euros.

I've bought most all my bags from Ebay, except my first Bbag from Neiman Marcus. Every Ebay bag I've gotten has been authentic and have usually ended up being from wonderful PFers. You can get really nice deals on Ebay but definitely need to play it smart, do your research and be careful. If you're considering Ebay check out the Achtung, Balenciaga thread and post any auctions you are considering in the Authenticate this Balenciaga thread for help. The city I bought retail was $1281 total. On Ebay I usually buy them around $500 less, and also gotten amazing deals on non Bbags too, so Ebay is worth it to me. But the stores previously mentioned are good too for buying at retail. Good luck! Hope you find a great Bbag!

LVR has great prices on BBags, cheaper than Aloha Rag, and certainly cheaper than US retail. If you are outside the EU, you get a rebate on EU taxes, but will have to pay the import duties and taxes in your own country (usually less than EU), but they still generally come up to less than Aloha Rag.

Roxane, what is LVR? And where?

In August , in Montreal, store Giorgio Femmes ( les Cours Mont Royal) offered a big discount on the last BB in store:30% . Colour was fuschsia . Model was the small Motorcycle