Besides buying LV whats your other addiction?

Stina Lee said:
Shoes...Handbags, Jewelry, staple pieces. I have a method to my madness so I can fund these additions while still putting money in the bank....

I usually buy most of my clothes on sale at J.Crew, Madewell, Bloomies, etc. when they have big sales so the rest of my money can go into savings and into my "classic's closet" which has designer staples that I will use for years and years. I keep a small picture book of material (and non materials) things I want in life. I print out pictures of these things and save until I can get one of the items, I then date the picture with the day I receive it and start saving for the next one. I have time for the HG's in my life (i.e., Chanel) so I'm focusing more on the staple pieces for a girl in her late 20's....

Some of friends think the book is crazy and some love the idea and think it's a great way to focus on what you want without being distracted by other pretty things in the store (or on the forums!). If I change my mind about an item, I cross it out and move on to the next one.

Next up on my "wishlist"... Burberry trench!

This is an awesome idea!!!!

Wow, I'm proud of myself - no other addictions. It used to be high-end watches. But one day I woke up and overcame that addiction. Nothing else took over. I do like Pandora and got my first bracelet with 2 charms and 2 clips. But I don't think I will become a Pandora addict. But, you never know....

Going out to eat! I have to cut back on that, it really adds up! I could buy more bags with the $ that I spend at restaurants in a year! Even if they're not pricey restaurants, lol! And I love shoes too, I used to buy 5 to 8 pair a month. Whenever I start buying Louboutins I'll be in real trouble! (I can't wait!) Sephora is another fondness of mine that really adds up.

Not really an addiciton but I love make-ups (Mac, Sephora). We love to travel too (local and international). I don't think I can give up any but travels is the most important for me.

Great thread!
I am addicted to Jenny Heid's artwork!!!
It's like old fashioned bakery items. I have it everywhere.
http://everyday-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com/

I also love Tiffany & Co charms.
I have one bracelet I wear every day thats just a single heart bracelet and another which is loaded w/ charms.
I also love Juicy Couture "stuff" & Emma Bridgewater pottery from England.
And even though I am an old lady (45) I love, love, love video games... so my second home is gamestop. We play on the xbox360 & ps3.

XOXO

Great thread!
I am addicted to Jenny Heid's artwork!!!
It's like old fashioned bakery items. I have it everywhere.
http://everyday-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com/

I also love Tiffany & Co charms.
I have one bracelet I wear every day thats just a single heart bracelet and another which is loaded w/ charms.
I also love Juicy Couture "stuff" & Emma Bridgewater pottery from England.
And even though I am an old lady (45) I love, love, love video games... so my second home is gamestop. We play on the xbox360 & ps3.

XOXO

Ha! A fellow gamer. I'm 42 and my DH and I are constantly fighting over who gets their turn at Skyrim. Oblivion about caused us to divorce we were both so addicted. :P