Besides buying LV whats your other addiction?

Nov 29, 2011
AND.... If you had to give one or the other up, what would you give up? ;) My other weakness is Disney trips. We often travel to Disneyland and Disney World. ( it's a hard pick... Don't know what one I'd give up if I HAD to) what about you ?!!!

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
Pandora :smile: I had just over four full bracelets. But since I was bitten by the LV bug I have cut my collection down to just 2......using the money from selling my pandora for new to me LV things of course :smile:

kirbymax

LV Happy
Apr 20, 2010
GA
Pandora as well. Plus it doesn't help that I work in boutique that sells it and I get a large discount. No choice between the two- LV.

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
kirbymax said:
Pandora as well. Plus it doesn't help that I work in boutique that sells it and I get a large discount. No choice between the two- LV.
I've been after my daughter for a year to work in a store that sells Pandora, ha! I'd need more wrists though if she ever did.

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
Yup me to...Pandora! I have four bracelets and one is all gold. SMH

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Shoes, I love love them, YSL, Alaia, Chloe, Proenza Schouler... half my 'spending budget' goes on shoes, the rest LV or a few pieces from other brands.
I would have a seriously hard time deciding between the two :sad:

bem3231

O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Prada and Louboutin shoes, high-end cosmetics, and diamonds (which is an unfortunate obsession due to the price point!).

Jul 28, 2011
DH and I love to travel! Last year I was especially lucky......England, Disney, and then Maui. This year is going to be a slower travel year so that just means more LV for me!

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
i also have a shopping for everything problem:graucho:... but i would give up a lot of other things to keep getting lv's!!! they make me smile:biggrin: