besides bags, who among you are crazy for wallets?

I find myself drawn to many different wallets, but I have a hard time justifying owning more than one. Maybe it's the fact that every day I would have to move my things around? I don't know. It makes no sense, since I have like 15 handbags. But, for now, I only have one wallet.

I love wallets. I was just looking at a new Tano wallet today and trying to justify the purchase knowing I have at least 10 wallets and can't use all of them. Some wallets are just so cute!

I'm a sucker for wallets lol. But it's funny, I have a bunch of new wallets in my closet that have never been used and I keep using my old beat up red leather wallet from JC Penneys.

I like wallets, but not "crazy" for them; I drool over the bag first, then the wallet. I think of a wallet as an accessory to the bag, so when I get a new bag, I usually like to get a new wallet to match!

And although it may be a hassle for some to transfer everything from one wallet to another, I don't mind because I'm already transferring everything from one bag to the other bag anyway! But most of the time I use one of my neutral colored wallets, like my brown leather Fendi one, or my black leather Prada one. They go with everything!

I love wallets and I have been so tempted to by an LV in amarante, but my daughter saved her money to buy me a beautiful Coach wallet a few years ago and I don't want to hurt her feelings so I keep resisting the urge.

I just get drawn to accessories in general when I need a little retail therapy. If I can't buy a bag, I will opt for small things like a bag charm, a cosmetics pouch, or a cute cellphone strap. I look at wallets, but I can't seem to give up using my trusty LV billfold that I love so much. It was my first LV, and it's so beautiful even after all the use it has gone through.

I'm a sucker for wallets lol. But it's funny, I have a bunch of new wallets in my closet that have never been used and I keep using my old beat up red leather wallet from JC Penneys.

MISSYPOO!!!!! OK....Get in that closet & grab a new wallet and use it!!!! Don't let your beautiful stuff sit in a box!!!! You bought it b/c you were in love...so enjoy them!!!! I know it's hard but just do it!!!! :tup:

I only have 2 - an MJ zip clutch & a smaller MJ for my smaller bags:smile:
Once I find something I like that goes inside the purse I don't have the urge for new ones the way I do new purses. Same with my agenda... trusy ole LV and haven't looked or been tempted by another. This is a good thing for me & my wallet!