besides bags, who among you are crazy for wallets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. me! guilty! because sometimes, when i want that "fix" wallet seems to satisfy that urge
    anyone has the same urges/impulses?

2. I find myself drawn to many different wallets, but I have a hard time justifying owning more than one. Maybe it's the fact that every day I would have to move my things around? I don't know. It makes no sense, since I have like 15 handbags. But, for now, I only have one wallet.

3. OMG!!! This is so totally me!!!

4. I love wallets. I was just looking at a new Tano wallet today and trying to justify the purchase knowing I have at least 10 wallets and can't use all of them. Some wallets are just so cute!

5. Count me in. I have about 6 but use only use of them. the rest are still in their respective boxes lol.......

6. I'm a sucker for wallets lol. But it's funny, I have a bunch of new wallets in my closet that have never been used and I keep using my old beat up red leather wallet from JC Penneys.

7. Not me...I always have a hard time justifying $200 for a wallet when I could get a really nice bag that people can actually see for a few hundred more!

8. I have like... 5 wallets, but I find myself drooling over wallets more often these days. So... I'm getting there!

9. I like wallets, but not "crazy" for them; I drool over the bag first, then the wallet. I think of a wallet as an accessory to the bag, so when I get a new bag, I usually like to get a new wallet to match!

And although it may be a hassle for some to transfer everything from one wallet to another, I don't mind because I'm already transferring everything from one bag to the other bag anyway! But most of the time I use one of my neutral colored wallets, like my brown leather Fendi one, or my black leather Prada one. They go with everything!

10. I love wallets and I have been so tempted to by an LV in amarante, but my daughter saved her money to buy me a beautiful Coach wallet a few years ago and I don't want to hurt her feelings so I keep resisting the urge.

11. Love love love wallets! They're like mini mini cute versions of certain bags I like.

12. I just get drawn to accessories in general when I need a little retail therapy. If I can't buy a bag, I will opt for small things like a bag charm, a cosmetics pouch, or a cute cellphone strap. I look at wallets, but I can't seem to give up using my trusty LV billfold that I love so much. It was my first LV, and it's so beautiful even after all the use it has gone through.

13. MISSYPOO!!!!! OK....Get in that closet & grab a new wallet and use it!!!! Don't let your beautiful stuff sit in a box!!!! You bought it b/c you were in love...so enjoy them!!!! I know it's hard but just do it!!!! :tup:

14. guilty!

15. I only have 2 - an MJ zip clutch & a smaller MJ for my smaller bags:smile:
    Once I find something I like that goes inside the purse I don't have the urge for new ones the way I do new purses. Same with my agenda... trusy ole LV and haven't looked or been tempted by another. This is a good thing for me & my wallet!