Beside purses what else do you love?!

i love college football (GO DAWGS!), my boyfriend and family, my english bulldog puppy named Cassie Mae (which i have yet to get pictures of on my computer, unfortunately), my coworkers, and outlet malls.

and a restaurant in Athens named Taco Stand which is beyond delicious.

I am a designer sneaker whore :biggrin:

I love my family and circle of friends, exercising even though I hate it sometimes too! I enjoy playing the piano, listening to music, and playing video games.

I have a collection of over 80 miniature teasets. My cousin gave me one when I was 12 for my birthday present, and that started it... my mom bought me a few, and soon everyone I knew had to "contribute" to my collection. They take up 3 6-foot-high shelving units with glass door fronts, to keep the dust off, and they are currently wedged in there pretty tightly. I had to ask people to stop buying them because I have nowhere to put any more!

The largest mini-set is child-sized. The smallest is meant for a dollhouse and is literally so tiny that you need tweezers to pick up the cups - I'm not kidding! I'm afraid to sneeze around it!

I do have one full-sized real teaset. The count of 80 is mini teasets only, but I also have a couple of antique wine decanter sets, a miniature stemware set, a mini soup tureen and set, and a mini lemonade set.

I love my husband, my family, my little niece, my job (I teach English literature in a high school). I love fashion photography (I collect books by Helmut Newton and David La Chapelle), cinema, literature, music, comic books (my favourite is 'Vampirella'), cooking and crocheting.