Beside purses what else do you love?!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Besides your obsession with purses, what else do you love and what are your other hobbies?

2. I love my boyfriend, family, friends- beautiful days, swimming outdoors, and fall leaves!!

3. I like reading, knitting, my garden and designing clothes:p .
    I love my husband, my cat Tintin and summer:love: .

4. AWWW :love:

5. Myself ;)

But l love to be happy :biggrin:

6. i love college football (GO DAWGS!), my boyfriend and family, my english bulldog puppy named Cassie Mae (which i have yet to get pictures of on my computer, unfortunately), my coworkers, and outlet malls.

and a restaurant in Athens named Taco Stand which is beyond delicious.

7. I enjoy running, listening to music and going to shows, reading, shopping, going to the beach, and watersports (fishing, snorkeling, boating, etc).

8. CDs - I own over 800 and catalog them and sickly enjoy realphabetizing them every few months to incorporate new purchases.

9. I am a designer sneaker whore :biggrin:

I love my family and circle of friends, exercising even though I hate it sometimes too! I enjoy playing the piano, listening to music, and playing video games.

10. I have a collection of over 80 miniature teasets. My cousin gave me one when I was 12 for my birthday present, and that started it... my mom bought me a few, and soon everyone I knew had to "contribute" to my collection. They take up 3 6-foot-high shelving units with glass door fronts, to keep the dust off, and they are currently wedged in there pretty tightly. I had to ask people to stop buying them because I have nowhere to put any more!

The largest mini-set is child-sized. The smallest is meant for a dollhouse and is literally so tiny that you need tweezers to pick up the cups - I'm not kidding! I'm afraid to sneeze around it!

I do have one full-sized real teaset. The count of 80 is mini teasets only, but I also have a couple of antique wine decanter sets, a miniature stemware set, a mini soup tureen and set, and a mini lemonade set.

11. perfume, cockerspaniels, CD's, SHOES, clothes,cosmetics, earrings, and luxe coats.

12. Shoes, coats, and photographing my incredibly beautiful children!

13. Shoes, shoes, shoes & zapatos:smile: I really love shoes.

14. I love my family, my boyfriend, my dog, my job and my shoes :biggrin:

15. I love my husband, my family, my little niece, my job (I teach English literature in a high school). I love fashion photography (I collect books by Helmut Newton and David La Chapelle), cinema, literature, music, comic books (my favourite is 'Vampirella'), cooking and crocheting.