Besace Croc Embossed- is this seasonal only?

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008
Hi there ladies,

I have recently started coveting YSL bags, and have just got a Large YSL Muse in Navy for my very 1st purchase. But for some strange reason I can't get the croc embossed Besace out of my head??
:nuts: AARGH! I especially love the more "unique" colours like teal/eggplant/grey.

I would love to know if anyone can tell me whether the croc embossed/croc printed Besace is seasonal? Are the more "unique" colours impossible to find? I've scoured Ann's Fab Finds/******/ (even Ebay) with no luck whatsoever. I can't call Neiman Marcus coz I live in Australia..

Any help much appreciated. :biggrin:

I have no idea, I am new to YSL. I am with you though, the croc embossed nubuck are gorgeous! I just bought a grey one at Nordstrom Rack. I also love the blue, eggplant and teal colors as well! I would love to have another one in one of those colors!

Hey,
Try the YSL boutique at Madison Avenue. I think the number is +12129883821. Ask for Danielle, she seems very helpful.
They have one more turquoise and I think one more purple croc embossed nubuck besace left (they are on sale for $799)! The Sky Anthracite (grey) is $1995 and they also have that in stock! They also have some Belle Du jour wallets etc on sale!

dbeth, you are so lucky to have found a Sky anthracite on sale!
Hi there ladies,

I have recently started coveting YSL bags, and have just got a Large YSL Muse in Navy for my very 1st purchase. But for some strange reason I can't get the croc embossed Besace out of my head??
:nuts: AARGH! I especially love the more "unique" colours like teal/eggplant/grey.

I would love to know if anyone can tell me whether the croc embossed/croc printed Besace is seasonal? Are the more "unique" colours impossible to find? I've scoured Ann's Fab Finds/******/ (even Ebay) with no luck whatsoever. I can't call Neiman Marcus coz I live in Australia..

Any help much appreciated. :biggrin:

hi gladrags,

In case you're wondering, the Madison boutique will ship to you in Aust for $50.

Hi afterimage & Aerye- do you happen to have an email address for the Madison boutique? Will be much easier contacting them via email rather than to call due to time difference in Australia and USA. ;)

dbeth- you guys in the US are so lucky! there are no YSL boutiques here, and the ones that do carry them are way overpriced! its something like $3300AUD for a Med Besace!! enjoy your grey Besace I'm sure she's a stunning bag :smile:

hey gladrags&bags,
I am not sure of any email addresses, I just give them a call (I live in Toronto, Canada). I would hurry if I were you because I think they are planning to ship the sale stuff to the outlets and once they do, its going to be hard to get a hold of one, that is, if they don't sell out instantaneously!
I know what you mean about the prices and all that, its pretty much the same in Canada ==> bad selection, HIGH HIGH prices!

oh the prices are like that in Singapore too! the Besace is going for S$3400 at the store here!

And here's the email for the store: [email protected] (put it attention to Danielle in the subject). The email goes to the store manager but he'll pass it on to Danielle. I've just double checked with Danielle and she's still got one turquoise and one eggplant besace, so just drop her an email and let her know which you would like. I told her I knew someone who's interested in the besace so she'll be expecting your email (just mention that michelle sent you).

Last edited:
oh the prices are like that in Singapore too! the Besace is going for S$3400 at the store here!

And here's the email for the store: [email protected] (put it attention to Danielle in the subject). The email goes to the store manager but he'll pass it on to Danielle. I've just double checked with Danielle and she's still got one turquoise and one eggplant besace, so just drop her an email and let her know which you would like. I told her I knew someone who's interested in the besace so she'll be expecting your email (just mention that michelle sent you).

Aerye- thanks alot!! You're too kind :smile: I love your collection btw. totally hot.

Afterimage- thanks for the tip. I'll be trying to contact her ASAP/

I would really like a black croc embossed Besace (leather not suede). Does anyone know where I can find one? TIA!

nycbagobsessed, I dont think they made a black croc embossed besace in either leather or suede! There is sky anthracite which is grey nubuck (suede), and if you are looking for that, you can call up any of the ysl boutiques, they are going for $1995! If you are talking for the black leather besace which is the one with the bubbly leather, that you can also find at the ysl boutiques for 1895$.

gladrags&bags - let us know which besace you decided on and once you get it, do post pics! we all LOVE pics at tpf! :biggrin:

hi gladrags,

In case you're wondering, the Madison boutique will ship to you in Aust for $50.

how good is that!? now i just need to wait for the grey croc embossed besace to go on sale ...

I just found a turquoise one on sale at the YSL boutique in Houston and my friend is picking it up for me ... while its not my dream colour i couldnt resist the price!

do you guys think the grey croc embossed will come on sale in the next round of sales? oh, and does this come in navy?

:smile: