BEs modeling purse charms

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
I'm starting this thread for us to post pix of our BE's with purse charms. Thought it would be kinda fun. Here's my first contribution. Got a "beaut" for my "pewt" (Hug Me, regular size). It's a huge crystal encrusted leopard head. Doesn't it look great on this bag?

Attachments

• With Lighthouse.jpg
    With Lighthouse.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 122
  • TPF Purse Charm.jpg
    TPF Purse Charm.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
He looks super great, Nun! I'm going to try to make one with a MOON on it! I love purse charms!

I'm starting this thread for us to post pix of our BE's with purse charms. Thought it would be kinda fun. Here's my first contribution. Got a "beaut" for my "pewt" (Hug Me, regular size). It's a huge crystal encrusted leopard head. Doesn't it look great on this bag?

This is a fairly old picture but here's my big LM in black crash with a coach mouse charm... (actually it's a keychain)

DSC03434.jpg

Here the LM Midi in black crash, silver hardware with a glitzy black/red crystal encrusted ladybug. You can get some great ones at sassy toes, www.sassytoes.com.

Attachments

• TPF Front Purse Charm.jpg
    TPF Front Purse Charm.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 97
  • TPF Ladybug Purse Charm.jpg
    TPF Ladybug Purse Charm.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 97
I love seeing everyone's charms, they're adorable. I do not have any true purse charms per say, (yet!) but I do keep bracelets on my Hold Me's- and the one on my turquoise HM was hand made by my buddy from the previous RAOK (earlier this year, not the current one) that is a perfect color match- sometimes I wear them on my wrist, and when not on my wrist they live on my bags- so they're always enjoyed:smile:
1.JPG

2.JPG

How very cool - what a super idea. What color is that pebbled luxe bag ... almost looks like a pale tangerine. Very pretty.

I love seeing everyone's charms, they're adorable. I do not have any true purse charms per say, (yet!) but I do keep bracelets on my Hold Me's- and the one on my turquoise HM was hand made by my buddy from the previous RAOK (earlier this year, not the current one) that is a perfect color match- sometimes I wear them on my wrist, and when not on my wrist they live on my bags- so they're always enjoyed:smile:
View attachment 1259256

View attachment 1259257

How very cool - what a super idea. What color is that pebbled luxe bag ... almost looks like a pale tangerine. Very pretty.

Thank you, and it's called "Orange 2" - The bright light in my kitchen & flash washed it out, it's not too bright or yellow of a color, but it's definitely ORANGE, nothing pale about it.

ME, ME, ME! I made that bracelet for Hermesita! I didn't realize how well it matched your turquoise, Herm! How wonderful! Thanks for showing that. It made me feel really good.

:heart::hugs::heart:

View attachment 1259256

View attachment 1259257

Beckie, you are truly a woman of many talents. I did see a "mandarin" in the matte leather section on the BE website. That is really pretty leather. Maybe they will make a rich rust color in that new marshmellow matte they are talking about. Then, I'll have to BEC a Covet Me mini. My choco crash is a regular size one.