BEs modeling purse charms

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
I'm starting this thread for us to post pix of our BE's with purse charms. Thought it would be kinda fun. Here's my first contribution. Got a "beaut" for my "pewt" (Hug Me, regular size). It's a huge crystal encrusted leopard head. Doesn't it look great on this bag?

Attachments

Last edited:

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
USA
He looks super great, Nun! I'm going to try to make one with a MOON on it! I love purse charms!

I'm starting this thread for us to post pix of our BE's with purse charms. Thought it would be kinda fun. Here's my first contribution. Got a "beaut" for my "pewt" (Hug Me, regular size). It's a huge crystal encrusted leopard head. Doesn't it look great on this bag?

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Absultely wonderful addition to the Pewter!

I have had charms on my bags, but it is not practical at all..dogs tear them off!

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
This is a fairly old picture but here's my big LM in black crash with a coach mouse charm... (actually it's a keychain)

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!

Here is my Fuchsia sheen Love Me mini wearing my Coach Breast Cancer charm...I carried the bag and charm most of October for breast cancer awareness month!

Aug 18, 2009
I love seeing everyone's charms, they're adorable. I do not have any true purse charms per say, (yet!) but I do keep bracelets on my Hold Me's- and the one on my turquoise HM was hand made by my buddy from the previous RAOK (earlier this year, not the current one) that is a perfect color match- sometimes I wear them on my wrist, and when not on my wrist they live on my bags- so they're always enjoyed:smile:
1.JPG

2.JPG

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
How very cool - what a super idea. What color is that pebbled luxe bag ... almost looks like a pale tangerine. Very pretty.

I love seeing everyone's charms, they're adorable. I do not have any true purse charms per say, (yet!) but I do keep bracelets on my Hold Me's- and the one on my turquoise HM was hand made by my buddy from the previous RAOK (earlier this year, not the current one) that is a perfect color match- sometimes I wear them on my wrist, and when not on my wrist they live on my bags- so they're always enjoyed:smile:
View attachment 1259256

View attachment 1259257

Aug 18, 2009
How very cool - what a super idea. What color is that pebbled luxe bag ... almost looks like a pale tangerine. Very pretty.
Thank you, and it's called "Orange 2" - The bright light in my kitchen & flash washed it out, it's not too bright or yellow of a color, but it's definitely ORANGE, nothing pale about it.

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
USA
ME, ME, ME! I made that bracelet for Hermesita! I didn't realize how well it matched your turquoise, Herm! How wonderful! Thanks for showing that. It made me feel really good.

:heart::hugs::heart:

View attachment 1259256

View attachment 1259257

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
Beckie, you are truly a woman of many talents. I did see a "mandarin" in the matte leather section on the BE website. That is really pretty leather. Maybe they will make a rich rust color in that new marshmellow matte they are talking about. Then, I'll have to BEC a Covet Me mini. My choco crash is a regular size one.