BE's decked out for the holidays

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Here's another new thread for us to post pix of our BE's in holiday settings. I especially like this photo of Mooney with her beloved pewter LM catching the glow of lights from her gorgeous tree that she and her family decorated today. (I know she would want to share and since she usually asks for assistance with posting pix, I'm home and done with clean-up duties, am now online, I'm taking the liberty of doing it for her). Look how beautiful she looks with that sparkly bag and festive environment). I give her triple 10's. :ps:

Attachments

• Pewter LM.JPG
    Pewter LM.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
HaHaHa, Nunny-Noo! You little devil, you! Yes, here I am with Mr. Pewter, and Larke and I decided we needed a BErry Holidays Thread! So we can all post fun and/or silly pix of ourselves with our various Echandias during the upcoming holidays! I actually have another of Goldie trying to get some champagne during Thanksgiving Dinner. She's quite a lush, that Goldie, but maybe she has a right. Her husband, Mr. Pewter - FATHER of their children, Goldita Kissie, Pewterito Kissie, and Goldie-Chiquita Angel Purse, has been FLIRTING with Miss Cha-Cha, the tomato red pebbled Charm Me! For Shame! Men. Whether they are made of flesh and blood or leather and hardware, they all have roaming eyes!
:P

Here's another new thread for us to post pix of our BE's in holiday settings. I especially like this photo of Mooney with her beloved pewter LM catching the glow of lights from her gorgeous tree that she and her family decorated today. (I know she would want to share and since she usually asks for assistance with posting pix, I'm home and done with clean-up duties, am now online, I'm taking the liberty of doing it for her). Look how beautiful she looks with that sparkly bag and festive environment). I give her triple 10's. :ps:

omg moonie, you have DECORATED YOUR TREE ALREADY?? I have just finished washing about 98,000 pots and pans and throwing the tablecloths and napkins down the laundry chute, and am about to crash.... I can't even THINK of christmas decorations yet .... you are so far ahead of the game, it's not even funny!! :P

Well, I've been cooking since Monday, and I made all my table decorations on Tuesday, plus got the tree out of the attic. So, today all I had to to was roast the turkey and mash the sweet potatoes. Everything else was done ahead of time. I usually wait until the very last minute to do everything, but this year I had so much Holiday Spirit that I just could not stand it! Hey, KatieFin, we gotta get The Great Spring Echandia Gathering going, girl! Bonnie's come with me!!
:biggrin::yahoo::woohoo::roflmfao:

omg moonie, you have DECORATED YOUR TREE ALREADY?? I have just finished washing about 98,000 pots and pans and throwing the tablecloths and napkins down the laundry chute, and am about to crash.... I can't even THINK of christmas decorations yet .... you are so far ahead of the game, it's not even funny!! :P

Moon's bags are getting BE-yew-ti-fied for the holidays. You can see that Goldie LM is a real diva - insisted on a leopard background. Also here are orange HM, turquoise sheen TME and glossy sand WTM, showing off her "gift" to make the others jealous

Attachments

• Gold LM.JPG
    Gold LM.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Orange HM w-ornament.JPG
    Orange HM w-ornament.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Turquoise sheen TME w-ornament.JPG
    Turquoise sheen TME w-ornament.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Glossy Sand WTM w-gift.JPG
    Glossy Sand WTM w-gift.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 53
Here's Moon's choco crash SM modeling her Christmas ornament. You have some of the coolest ornaments. Who would have ever thought of a silk dress on its own hanger.

Attachments

• Choco Crash SM w-ornament.JPG
    Choco Crash SM w-ornament.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 48
Red Glossy BEC TMM wanted to "come out" and wish everyone a BErry Christmas. (Her cardinals are still nesting inside, keeping warm).

Attachments

• TPF Merry Xmas.jpg
    TPF Merry Xmas.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 47
Here are more of Beckie's Christmas decked out BE's. Pretty maids all in a row. Hey Becks, has the kitty been up into the tree yet? Mine used to sit beneath it and bat at the balls. Used to have to hang them with garbage bag ties.

Attachments

• Tan TM w-ornament.JPG
    Tan TM w-ornament.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Pewter LM ornament.JPG
    Pewter LM ornament.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 65
  • Cleo w-ornament.JPG
    Cleo w-ornament.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Cleo w-ornament 2.JPG
    Cleo w-ornament 2.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Kiwi MMS w-ornament.JPG
    Kiwi MMS w-ornament.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 43
Okay, who else is going to dress up their BE bags in something holidayish?? I had a string of red garland out here, but my cats just tore it up. I was going to wrap it around my cream LM. Don't y'all want to put your bags in front of your tree or other holiday decoration so we can see?

Nunn, I have to tell you that every time I see your signature line, I read it incorrectly and think it says, "Every star deserves the chance to tinkle." And I think of peeing stars. I'm so bad, Nunn.