Berry, Topaz or Almond Stam?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to decide on a color for a quilted stam. While I recognize the versatility of a more neutral color, I really like bright colors. Which should I go for? tia

2. If you like neutral color I would say go for Almond but I'm in love with topaz color. It's just beautiful!

3. I vote almond, you'll definately get more use out of it...

4. I adore the Topaz, and if I got a Stam in the near future, that's the color I would get!

5. I love all of MJ's blue's. If you love bright colors then wear what you love- other people who love bright colors will notice and compliment you on it.

6. Berry! Just thinking about it is making me drool :drool:

7. I love it in either the almond or topaz. Both are GORGEOUS colors!

8. All of the above! Sorry--- I love almost all colors!:P I think, though, for such a formal-ish bag that berry would be fun. My second choice would be almond.

9. LOVE almond

10. i like berry. it just looks so happy.

11. Crap... I need to see berry again. I think I remember really liking this color in the stam but would need to see it IRL before deciding! Otherwise my choice would be almond.

12. I have decided on the berry... will post pics when I get it.

13. I was going to say berry too, so great choice!!

14. yayy! the berry is my favorite... cannot WAIT to see pics:tup:

15. BERRY, BERRY!!! :heart: