Berry CAPRI bucket has been plucked!

Jan 10, 2007
Originally $1095 but I got it half priced for $549 :nuts:! I love the color, and the size is perfect for little ol' me. As usual YSL patent leather is just the best, this bag is soft and slouchy, perfect for its casual unstructured design. Canvas interior with a cell phone pocket and a zipper pouch attached in the middle by 2 brass rings on the side(it acts as a partition inside). First pic the bag has stuffing at the bottom. Second pic I took out the stuffing to show you just how slouchy this bag can be. Third pic is detail of the bottom, and last pic is detail of the back and handle.

Did I already mention I:heart:it??? This one made me come back to YSL just when I thought I wasn't going to find anymore I will love from them. Hooray :woohoo:!

Attachments

• Capri bucket.jpg
    Capri bucket.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,747
  • YSL Capri bucket.jpg
    YSL Capri bucket.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Capri bucket bottom detail.jpg
    Capri bucket bottom detail.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Capri bucket handle and back detail.jpg
    Capri bucket handle and back detail.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,707
Last edited:
GORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, I see you over here again when I'm used to seeing you in Chanel! Welcome back!

She's divine!!!!!!!!! Don't you just love YSL patent? I seriously haven't found any patent bags that come close to YSL's!!!

Merci alouette! I know! YSL does gorgy patent that no one else comes close to. This bucket makes me feel all girly giddy:tender:, and I normally don't like buckets as the contents all drop to the bottom in a random disarray that drives me cuckoo...but, well what can I say? "I'm in love, I'm in love!" as Buddy the ELF would proudly declare, teehee.

BUSTED:police:! Ya, the CC bug bit me hard and I've strayed since! And now my downtown carryon will be so jealous once I haul home a Paris Biarritz travel carryon. I smell trouble between the ladies:sweatdrop:...

Congrats, its a really cute bag!

And yes, I agree about the YSL patent. My patent tribute is delicious. I've been seeing you post in Chanel, and I have to tell you, I love all of your bags. There's nothing wrong with going back and forth, everyone needs a well rounded bag family.

Congrats on the new addition and great price! I think this color works perfectly with the style of the Capri bucket, it's such a fun bag and will give you something a little different to carry amidst all of your lovely Chanels!

Thank you ladies for the nicest comments :yes:.

I'm so excited about this bag I used it right away. Normally I'll wait and wait and wait some more just to be sure it's a keeper, but well, this one's just FUN:yahoo:! Including a pic of the interior I neglected to post yesterday.

Attachments

• Capri modelling shot.jpg
    Capri modelling shot.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Capri modelling shot 2.jpg
    Capri modelling shot 2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 136
  • Capri interior detail.jpg
    Capri interior detail.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I love your new bag. It looks so good on you with your Chanel shoes! Gorgeous! I read on the Chanel forum that you have teenage children...you really look amazing! Congrats and enjoy. You need to post this pic in Chanel too (you do have Chanel shoes on, right!)!

^haha KDB, thanks so much! I did post it in the "Your Chanel In Action" thread because you are right, after all, I did wear my CC jellies that day! I just love the berry pop of colour of this bag...berrylicious!

Ya, when I called the YSL boutique in seach of this particular bag, they said they only had the black one and the white one. I asked if they could search other boutiques for this color and they did find it for me. I did expect for it to be discounted because of its cruise color and the summer sales, but I didn't realize other retailers are still selling it for the full retail price. As far as I heard, some cruise bags were even on its way to the outlets!

:yahoo:SCORE:woohoo:!!!