Berries twilly

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Does anyone have a pic of the green berries twilly. I have ordered and paid for this twilly and I am due to pick it up in vegas next week, but I would like to at least see a pic of one.

I have seen the pic of the other "berries" colorways and the colors look muted which is perfect if this holds true in the green since I am getting the twillys to wrap my vert anis ostrich birkin handles. Yet I have heard in the green colorway that the color is bright and I am just wanting to see a pic before I go, so that I am not in shock if the color is totallly off

Thanks in advance

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

oregonfanlisa

Cherokee H Princess
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
in my jewelry box
^^ thank you! I just wish I had seen a green berries twilly to know if it were similar to my pocket square. It is likely similar in green shade, I would imagine. I have a blue berries twilly and the background is light blue.

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Thanks Oregon.
I hope it looks like yours. I will post a pic when I get it and let you know

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MRS. S

I think it will go with Vert Anis Ostrich. What do you think?
Let me do a side by side.
Thanks for thinking of me while you were at H. It really means alot

Attachments

ms.fashionista

H-Happy!
Aug 27, 2006
^^
Oh yah, it will definitely match! The yellowish tinge in the berries will go nicely with your birkin, IMO! Can't wait till you post some pics of them together!