Bernardo Sandals and sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How do bernardo styles generally run? I'm fond of the Matrix, Milly, and Mistral. I usually wear an 8.5 or a 9 because my left foot's bigger.

2. I bought a pair of Bernardos a couple years ago, they had a metal ring in the center that had crystals on it, and they ran TTS (they were flat sandals). I must also note, however, that they ended up being the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. The metal ring in the center hurt my feet like no other. They were so adorable though. Waste of $90 for me unfortunately as I had to get rid of them! :tdown:

3. Yeah, the giant metal ring just screamed bad idea to me. What would you recommend if you were a half size?

4. They run small. I bought a pair of 10s that were too small and the 11s were too big.

5. 1/2 size I'd go up. I think going down would end up too small.