Bermuda shorts or not.

ilovechloe

Wanna play?
Jan 13, 2006
How do we feel about Bermuda shorts, are they a Yea or a Nay? When I think about them I can see my dad in his plaid Bermudas in loafers and black socks. Yes he did! LOL :nuts:
I’ve read that the new way to wear them is with chunky heels. What do you think?

View attachment 7863

i think they work well on tall skinny ppl but i've always steered clear of them cuz i'm extremely short and stumpy :amuse:......but on the right figure with the right shoes i think they're a good alternative to shorts

jc2239 said:
i think they work well on tall skinny ppl but i've always steered clear of them cuz i'm extremely short and stumpy :amuse:......but on the right figure with the right shoes i think they're a good alternative to shorts

I agree with jc2239! I think it really depends on the person. I think that they are cute in theory, but just know that if I were to attempt this look (being so short), it would just look like capris.

I LOVE them!

I'm not too tall ( 5'5") and average skinny-ness. They look nice and relaxed with flip flops, but I especially love them with a feminine top and a cute little heel. :smile:

I wore my Chip and Pepper Bermuda jean shorts today and they are sooo cute! I got tons of compliments actually, and they can really show off your sexy legs IMO

I love them!! I was looking for them LAST summer and no one had them. It made me mad but now I've gotten a few pairs. The key to wearing them if you're short (like me-I'm 5'2) is to wear a cute pair of wedges with them for a bit of height. Just don't wear them with flats because it looks a bit weird but trust me, they make your legs look miles long. I can't wait to wear them when it gets warmer!