Bermuda shorts or not.

1. How do we feel about Bermuda shorts, are they a Yea or a Nay? When I think about them I can see my dad in his plaid Bermudas in loafers and black socks. Yes he did! LOL :nuts:
    I’ve read that the new way to wear them is with chunky heels. What do you think?

View attachment 7863

2. When I think of bermuda shorts I picture something totally different. But if that's them, then they are cute! :smile:

3. i think they work well on tall skinny ppl but i've always steered clear of them cuz i'm extremely short and stumpy :amuse:......but on the right figure with the right shoes i think they're a good alternative to shorts

4. I agree with jc2239! I think it really depends on the person. I think that they are cute in theory, but just know that if I were to attempt this look (being so short), it would just look like capris.

5. I LOVE them!

I'm not too tall ( 5'5") and average skinny-ness. They look nice and relaxed with flip flops, but I especially love them with a feminine top and a cute little heel. :smile:

6. I love them!..shorts are too short for me =D, I hate having long legs!

7. I think they look great with tunics and sandals! Love them! I've bought a couple of pairs this season! They make your legs look longer!!

8. I wore my Chip and Pepper Bermuda jean shorts today and they are sooo cute! I got tons of compliments actually, and they can really show off your sexy legs IMO

9. I Like them, I have a wide leg black leather pair that I wear with black Knee high boots.

Bermuda's also look good with strappy sandles.

10. a big nay for me .... I'm petite .... those would make me look even shorter!

11. I love them!! I was looking for them LAST summer and no one had them. It made me mad but now I've gotten a few pairs. The key to wearing them if you're short (like me-I'm 5'2) is to wear a cute pair of wedges with them for a bit of height. Just don't wear them with flats because it looks a bit weird but trust me, they make your legs look miles long. I can't wait to wear them when it gets warmer!

12. I like them especially with a great pair of open toe shoes.

13. big YAY I love em!

14. a huge Yay :smile: they're so cute and can be dressed up or down. i love em

15. I would have said "perhaps depending on body type", however, with the wedge heels I think they look very cute and stylish. Go for it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice