Berkeley or Mahina XL?

I adore the Mahina XL so that would be my first choice if personal opinion was all that mattered, but because the Berkeley was a gift from your DH I would not want to return it, unless he is totally okay with that. I am also kind of sentimental! LOL!

Well.. have you noticed the price difference between the two? If your hubby bought you the Berkeley then maybe that is the one he can finance right now. If you ask for the Mahina then that may make him feel bad if he cannot afford that one at this time. If my hubby bought me a gift for one price and I wanted a gift that was much more money he would get really pissed at me and call me greedy and ungrateful. But maybe that's just my DH. Maybe yours is different. I don't know if finances are an issue in your life. If not.... then go for it. Get the one that you like better.

I think the Berkeley is gorgeous and your husband did get it for you. However, I think there is a lot of similarity between the Berkeley and the Trevi, so my vote goes to the Mahina (if this won't offend your dh).