Bergdorf waitlist

I actually made it out to NM to try on some bags to see the sizing and I prefer the mini! So I'm now on the list for the rectangular mini instead. I hope it comes soon. How long have you waited on wait lists before?

It really varies... Depends on how many ahead of you on list and how deeply they bought that particular style. I love mini too but they are less available than M/L. Do a few spontaneous visits to your SA. Perhaps she may magically find one a bit faster...

I put myself on wait list for jumbo just a couple weeks back and I'm not sure if it was cuz I kept bugging her, but I finally got one yesterday! So I'd recommend just putting urself on wait list and keep asking about it when u get the chance, but maybe don't overdo it to the point that its annoying. Lol

bgyoshi said:
Thinking of putting my name down for wait list at Bergdorf for Black Classic Flap Medium Caviar. How long is the wait usually?

If you really want a particular bag u should really try to call dif stores, sometimes u might just get lucky . Some stores hav a next shipment or watever . Gluck !