Shoes Bergdorf - Valentinos Excluded from GC events?

Mar 19, 2007
So sorry! Not sure where to post since the Sale sticky is no chatting.

Long story short:

I purchased a pair of Valentino Rockstuds at the recent online BG gift card event (the one from NY Fashion Week, September 10-13th)

I am almost positive these were eligible at the time, otherwise I don't think I would have gone through with the purchase (although I am pregnant so anything is possible.) I swear I saw the black dot marked on the page next to the item!

I just called to verify my GC was on its way when the SA on the phone told me Valentino was excluded. I'm so confused!!

Can anyone shed some more light?

Did you purchase Valentinos during this GC event w/ out issues?

Please advise! TY!:biggrin:

Thank you so much ladies. I trust your thoughts/opinions over the sales people at BG but now I have better peace of mind. Must have been a preggo lapse in reality!

I am usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff but this time I remember well because I wanted to get a Valentino tote and I still remember how disappointed I was when I saw it on the exclusion list.

Sorry was even any confusion, sheanabelle......ugh!.....I just with they would either give a dollar off discount or an immediate emailed GC to spend later. There is so much confusion with the 'we will mail you the GC later, sometime in the future, promotions'. NM is notorious for being difficult with them too:sad:

So....I got an email from BG today and immediately deleted it. Ever since I purchased two months ago online I get like two promotional emails a day it seems and they are starting to annoy me. However, something made me look into my trash a few minutes later because I remembered seeing the word "REDEEM."

Guess who got their $400 GC from the NY Fashion Week event?!?!?! I could not believe it, I IMMEDIATELY went online and used it just to be on the safe side lol! I'm shocked. But happy. :biggrin:

So....I got an email from BG today and immediately deleted it. Ever since I purchased two months ago online I get like two promotional emails a day it seems and they are starting to annoy me. However, something made me look into my trash a few minutes later because I remembered seeing the word "REDEEM."

Guess who got their $400 GC from the NY Fashion Week event?!?!?! I could not believe it, I IMMEDIATELY went online and used it just to be on the safe side lol! I'm shocked. But happy. :biggrin:

Wow! Good for you. *happy dance*