Bergdorf Goodman Spring 2012 Act 1 preorder

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
I only asked about the reissues in 226 and 227 and this is what Joseph Costello gave me. Hopefully someone can add to this list for other items.

Aged Calfskin

Red RHW
Navy RHW

Metallic Aged Calfskin
Black RHW
Purple RHW
Silver SHW

Aged Calfskin
Red RHW
Navy RHW
Taupe RHW

Metallic Aged Calfskin
Black RHW
Purple RHW

There is no way to escape the higher price unless you preorder from Hirshleifer and lock in the current price. Penney sent me leather swatches for the red, navy and plum but they were so tiny and were not very helpful but you get an idea at least.

There is no way to escape the higher price unless you preorder from Hirshleifer and lock in the current price. Penney sent me leather swatches for the red, navy and plum but they were so tiny and were not very helpful but you get an idea at least.

What did you think of the colors? It is so hard to tell from the little swatches. The problem with Hirsh is that your deposit is non-refundable if you don't like the bag so you end up with a big store credit.

Thank you for sending them the other day. You're right. WAY too small. Couldn't tell anything.

I need to see the Plum Metallic.

Taupe RHW
:graucho:

What did you think of the colors? It is so hard to tell from the little swatches. The problem with Hirsh is that your deposit is non-refundable if you don't like the bag so you end up with a big store credit.

Since the leather swatches are so tiny, I couldn't make anything out of it. It is really hard to see how the color looks unless you see the color on the actual bag.

But for someone who just really wants to get something in red or navy, I guess it will be pretty easy to decide just by looking at the leather swatches.

Since BG has a spring preorder as well, if someone here manages to get intel/pics/larger leather swatches from SA from BG, PLEASSSSE post them here??? Otherwise we would have to rely on whichever store that will be the very first to have the trunk show to see how they look like before preordering from Hirsh.

I will be posting the leather swatches here in a minute for anyone who is interested. Hopefully the picture will be enlarged here that what i have seen in my email.

Here is the plum. I hope I did not switch the navy and plum because they are so tiny but if I did someone please point out. This reminds me of the prune/plum from the 11A recently.

Someone (I think LVdragon) mentioned hers is January 31st. I told her to please post pics if possible so am keeping fingers crossed...I am not sure if you could find her and message her to please at least take pics of the reissues if possible for all of us. I know some stores do not allow you to take pics. I will try to find her later and PM her again to remind.