Bergdorf Goodman Spring 2012 Act 1 preorder

Yodaling1, thanks for posting the color swatches. Very hard to tell but I have a good feeling towards the red - yes, it looks darker than the legendary 10C but lighter than the red from 11A. So the red calf reissue could end up as a very nice bag. Very tempting.

The NM show is Febr 6&7 in my area but I wont be able to go :sad:( I hope LVdragon can post pics and comments earlier!

I wonder what the plum looks like for 12P. :confused1: It looks like eggplant purple from the swatch but you never know. :girlsigh: My dept. store trunk show is in mid February, and I'm hoping the boutique one will be earlier (it usually is).

I wonder what the plum looks like for 12P. :confused1: It looks like eggplant purple from the swatch but you never know. :girlsigh: My dept. store trunk show is in mid February, and I'm hoping the boutique one will be earlier (it usually is).

Thanks for posting! So wishing for the metallic plum in 226

is the navy sparkly?

Now that I heard there will be a taupe reissue with RHW, I'm curious!

Oh... Bad bad bad for wallet. :sad:

Yodaling1, thanks for posting the color swatches. Very hard to tell but I have a good feeling towards the red - yes, it looks darker than the legendary 10C but lighter than the red from 11A. So the red calf reissue could end up as a very nice bag. Very tempting.

The NM show is Febr 6&7 in my area but I wont be able to go :sad:( I hope LVdragon can post pics and comments earlier!

Just wondering if anyone lives near Nordstrom Fashion Valley, San Diego? There will be a Spring 2012 Trunk Show on the 17th of Jan from 10 am to 3 pm. So far this is the earliest trunk show I have heard. I am hoping someone can go and post intel pictures for all of us please?? So if someone is interested to preorder from Hirshleifers to lock in the price or something, they could do that. I will try to contact the SAs themselves to see if anyone is willing to send pics for those who cannot attend.

I posted another thread if you would like to call the SA there for information.

Just wondering if anyone lives near Nordstrom Fashion Valley, San Diego? There will be a Spring 2012 Trunk Show on the 17th of Jan from 10 am to 3 pm. So far this is the earliest trunk show I have heard. I am hoping someone can go and post intel pictures for all of us please?? So if someone is interested to preorder from Hirshleifers to lock in the price or something, they could do that. I will try to contact the SAs themselves to see if anyone is willing to send pics for those who cannot attend.

I posted another thread if you would like to call the SA there for information.

I have a good friend in Carlsbad who I will call tomorrow but not sure whether she will be able to drive to SD on the 17th.

Thanks for posting yodaling1!

So still no intel on what the plum looks like? I am kinda bummed Hirshleifer's didn't order the 226 but only ordered the 227 in plum... but still, would love to know what the plum is like...

I posted the pics of the red and navy at "Chanel Spring Summer 2012" thread. You are right. THe red is beautiful but the navy is almost like black. It is just like the leather swatches. I believe the metallic plum will be very dark too based on the leather swatch we saw.