Bergdorf Goodman sale

I just pre-sale a black N/S Sharpie for 40% off plus additional employee discount. There are also 8 Knot bags on sale in brown and black and the Biarritz nylon bags in black and grey in several styles on sale too. I think the sale starts on the 30th?

I would really like to get either a sharpei or a large biarritz on sale. How much are they? I have never ordered from bg before, let alone pre-ordered from a sale. Could anyone help me out? Thank you SO much!

Congrats... BUT

The Sharpey?!!! oh i feel sick as I dropped $3,450 on this bag a few months ago. Is it the one w/ the large CC's on the front, wrinkled (ruched) around the chain detail in the front, soft lambskin? Say it ain't so...

I would really like to get either a sharpei or a large biarritz on sale. How much are they? I have never ordered from bg before, let alone pre-ordered from a sale. Could anyone help me out? Thank you SO much!

The Sharpei is $2350 but I can't remember the price for Biarritz. You can call BG and tell them that you would like to presale the bag and they should tell you what's available. Plus, if you don't live in NY or NJ, you don't pay tax!

^^ Thanks for the info Shopaholic! I didn't mean to rain on your parade, I'm very happy for your AWESOME deal! It's the most I have spent on a Chanel and its a new season bag so I would have died if it is now selling for 40% off, hahaha.

Congrats again!:tup:

The Sharpei is $2350 but I can't remember the price for Biarritz. You can call BG and tell them that you would like to presale the bag and they should tell you what's available. Plus, if you don't live in NY or NJ, you don't pay tax!

Thanks so much, I'll be calling tomorrow morning! Congrats on your beautiful purchase!

I just pre-sale a black N/S Sharpie for 40% off plus additional employee discount. There are also 8 Knot bags on sale in brown and black and the Biarritz nylon bags in black and grey in several styles on sale too. I think the sale starts on the 30th?

Omigosh, that is amazing. Thank you for sharing! So it's 40% off without your employee discount, correct? I can't wait till morning!