Bergdorf Goodman NYC has a LOT of shoes at 60% off in store

Prayes

rawr!
Nov 10, 2008
New York, NY
As of yesterday, 1/22, BG NYC had 2 full racks of shoes for every size between 5 and 12 (this is not an exaggeration). I counted about 9 or 10 pairs of CL's in each size. Also many Miu Miu's, Prada's, YSL's, Gucci's, Ferragamo's, and I saw a few Jimmy Choo's and Chloe's...

Boots, flats, pumps, they have it all. Everything is 60% off. I did grab a card from a SA on the shoe department if you absolutely need someone to call, but the selection is definitely worth going to see in person.

Prayes

rawr!
Nov 10, 2008
New York, NY
Yeah I've been looking online too... the online stuff seems to be between 60-75% off total depending on the specific item. I think everything at BG is exactly 60% off retail right now.

mindycy1

Nov 16, 2006
i've found the BG sale to be very disappointing.

Saks has had the same shoes on sale for 75% since november and BG has STILL not gone above 60% off in over a month.

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I'd love to hear more about the CLs, or even if you have the SA that I can call? I'm looking for 2 specific pair of shoes.

Also, how is the SA that you have a card for? Im just getting so fed up with rude SAs that are unhelpful when you call, Im getting discouraged from calling at all anymore. :Push:

Please post or pm me the info if you can. Thanks!

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
Thanks for the info Prayes! The SA is a very nice man and unfortunately didnt have what I was looking for, but did offer to help, called me back when he said he would and said he would keep my info. I suggest anyone that might be looking for help to call him and give him your business.

Of course he also told me that you purchased a pair of shoes today?? :graucho: Share what you got!

carolly88

O.G.
Oct 29, 2008
NJ
Hey all,

I went to BG in nyc yesterday too, and all of the sale shoes are 60% off. Just off the top of my head, I remember they had green suede rolandes in 35 and 35.5, they had a lot of CL flats in 35-36.
They had gorgeous pink satin lady gres in 35.5 - sooo cute
Also gold pigalles in 35 for $230.

If anyone else wants to know anything about any other sizes, i'll try to remember if you want to PM me. There was a lot though!

Prayes

rawr!
Nov 10, 2008
New York, NY
Try another SA? The one I gave to you and floridasun was a male not a female. I am pretty sure they did have quite a few but I'll double check after work again.