Bergdorf Goodman in NYC opens Bal boutique?

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Yup, BG sent out an email announcement a few days (a week?) ago. I didn't pay much attention because the boutique doesn't extend to online sales (not yet) and I have to stay out of that store. :shame:

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
when?? oh, i am so happy. nyc doesn't have NM....only barneys carries bal..ya...one more place to browse.

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
What?? ANOTHER option now to go to instead of Barneys if wanting a dept store bbag purchase??!!

Yay!!!

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
^^^ Yes it will!!!

I like the safety net of a dept store with the return policy which helps.

I wonder when they'll start?

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
karenab, were you at barneys wednesday night at bal counter?? i saw one lady looked like your avator....but too shy to ask if you were a member at tPF...i was the one holding the coral red envelop...

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
has anyone actually stopped by the brick-and-mortar store lately? i very rarely go to 5th ave... barney's is much more accessible to me.

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
^^OMG I have to go to Bergdorf's! I hardly ever shop there because its kinda boring and small.
Maybe I have been living outside Manhattan too long (15 years!!!) but I still think Bergdorf is a great store!! Esp. the jewelry... and purses..and scarves..and super fab shoe dept... Chanel, etc. etc. Also they have a fabulous make-up/perfume dept. on the basement level???? Can't wait to go and see the new Balenciaga boutique. Guess they wanted to give Barney's some competition. :yahoo:

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
karenab, were you at barneys wednesday night at bal counter?? i saw one lady looked like your avator....but too shy to ask if you were a member at tPF...i was the one holding the coral red envelop...
Hi!

I was there on Tuesday actually at lunch time so it wasn't me:nogood: