Bergdorf Goodman Chanel S/S 2008 Act 1 collection pix

if the Yxxxxx code refers to the texture of the leather then it shouldn't be a metallic dark red : the Y of the purple/blue black we know they're metallics is
Y04635 while the Y ofthe dark red is unfortunately different: Y 04844

Yes, you are right. The Y code on my 227 purple is Y 04635 just like that listed for the metallic lt silver, purple, and dk navy from the look book.

Bummer! What exactly will the dark red be?

Thank you for sharing the info/ pics!!!

The yellow and pink "timeless classic" look yummy! :heart:

Just a thought! What will be your response if your DH bought you a Chanel Bic?
Heeee, I think I'll kill him as he's being so stupid! I'd rather want a few Chanel bags! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yes, you are right. The Y code on my 227 purple is Y 04635 just like that listed for the metallic lt silver, purple, and dk navy from the look book.

Bummer! What exactly will the dark red be?

there was this pic posted before of a reissue(sorry I have forgot who has first posted it)which looks something like dark/brownish red -on my monitor at least-the leather looks like being distressed but not sure if it is metallic
attachment.php

How can the PST be $1350 and the GST be over $3000! That puts the GST at a higher price than the flap which was never the case. I wonder if this is an error or if it lined in leather or has some other feature that is more expensive. I'm glad I got my black GST last year! So far nothing is exciting me. I was never big on reissues and if I do fall for one it would need to be a 228. Doesn't seem like they are making any 228 on the new colors? Oh well, I did enough damage on Chanel in 2007 I guess I need a break or this will be money saved for Zagliani or H. I need to go look at the book to see what shoes are coming out.

Thank you!

I really like the satin bag...and reasonable price too (although it's only satin...it's definitely more affordable) And I like the timeless CC as well. I wonder what's so special about the GST that it costs $1000 more than the regular GSTs??