Bergdorf Chloe updated!

BGV7581_mn.jpg

wow nice! lol, not sure I like the color though.

btw, what is the hype about the Edith? I can't seem to find anything I like about it, maybe I'm missing something.

Noriko, you didn't like the blue edith either?

That croc. bag you posted reminds me of the white BV ball hobo in croc...such a dream...and a fortune!

[

quote=Noriko]
BGV7581_mn.jpg

wow nice! lol, not sure I like the color though.

btw, what is the hype about the Edith? I can't seem to find anything I like about it, maybe I'm missing something.[/quote]

This might be a dumb question, but is the padlock on the paddington heavy? I was never interested in the paddington (until recently) because of the padlock, it seems to look heavy and being 44 yrs old, (the style is very young) I couldn't see myself toting this bag at my age.

Wow, thanks for the update! It's so great to be able to come here and get the FYI when I don't have time to check individual websites! :smile:
The 12K price tag is too much for moi, though I will be admiring it from afar, lol.

ok, maybe its just the position of this camera bag....but in this pic., I am simply not loving it....it reminds me of a spider with legs extended out on the side!

Attachments

• spider.jpeg
    spider.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 56
SoyBean001 said:
ok, maybe its just the position of this camera bag....but in this pic., I am simply not loving it....it reminds me of a spider with legs extended out on the side!
The proportion is off IMO, I don't care for that bag at all.

pursemama said:
This might be a dumb question, but is the padlock on the paddington heavy? I was never interested in the paddington (until recently) because of the padlock, it seems to look heavy and being 44 yrs old, (the style is very young) I couldn't see myself toting this bag at my age.

Hi! I just bought the Paddy and find it heavy to carry around for extended periods of time..even with just my wallet inside. But that's just me..I'm also 34 yrs.old. My shoulder gets sore after carrying it around shopping all day but for short trips and such it's no problem. DEFINATELY was a consideration when I contemplated returning it because of the weight..my sis thought I was nuts carrying around something with a big old heavy padlock, LOL.:biggrin: