Bergdorf Beauty Event coming

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this email from Bergdorf's about the upcoming Beauty Event. They give you a $25 giftcard to use when you purchase $100. If you plan it correctly and spend just $100 or a few bucks over, it's 25% discount :tup:

Gift Card Event
    April 10, 11, 12 Bergdorf Goodman

Receive $25 off any $100 or more Beauty Level purchase.
    Also a fragrance wardrobe with any $150 Jo Malone purchase!

Place your PRE-SELL orders starting TODAY to reserve your favorite items and Jo Malone gift!​

2. cool, thanks for posting!

3. Do you know when it starts? :flowers:

4. It starts on Thursday, April 10th and ends on Saturday, April 12th.

5. Nice! Thanks for sharing.

6. good to know, that u for posting

7. does this work online as well?

8. i just wanted to add that most of the SA's will steal another $25 off card for you (or two or three) so that you get to use one for every hundred you spend :P. like if you buy an item that costs $200, you'd save $50, and so on and so forth :tup:. i'll definitely be there :yahoo:.

9. Will this work on La Mer sets?

10. I'd love to know this too! :smile:

11. hmmm not quite sure-i think it really depends on the individual. last time around i purchased a creme and an eye cream and saved $50 which was great.

12. Does anyone know whether any lines will be offering GWPs with the Beauty Event? I got a call from a Jemma Kidd SA who said that they are having a GWP, but I don't know about any other lines.

13. Thanks so much! :tup:

14. Wow, that's awesome. La mer never gets discounted.