Bergacci Entertainment

quote=muffins;1249904]They're baaaaaaack!

Bergacci has resurfaced as La Perle. These people keep coming back with the same scam. It's a shame. Please everyone don't fall for it.[/quote]

They sure spend alot of tme on the look of the website!:yucky:

So La Perle is fake?

I knew it. I was talking to my friend about the LV Damier Azur line and she's like the white one? And then she told me she just bought it. I was like really? Wow, from where? And then she started telling me she bought it from la perle and I was like wait a minute... That can't be real. That purse is 600 + dollars how could you have bought it for 200? That's the same price as a fake AAA quality LV purse. They do not do wholesale.

She was adamant however and told me that la perle's website had all these claims and comes with numbers and everything. I told her that purses that are AAA quality comes with registration number and everything too.

I told my mom because my mom has a bunch of real LV, Gucci, and a few prada bags. And my parents laughed and said it must be fake and my dad [he's so mean!] was like tell her to go to a LV store if she thinks it's fake and ask them. She might even get arrested. So mean!! But yes.

Thanks. I googled so hard to try to find out if it's fake or not. But should I tell her? She said that if it's good quality and no one can tell then she doesn't mind but from what I read on the forums it seems like it won't be that great of quality. 200 for a fake smooshed LV purse? Come on save a few more hundred and buy the real.