Bergacci Entertainment

Yeah, it was too late for me to return my bogus LV agenda, it looks so real but for the misaligned logo. Real pages and everything....I'd rather pay more and have the shopping experience anyway! no more online! except elux of course.. I just posted on 're:don't shoot the messenger' Searching 'Bergacci fake' sent me right to it!

nope. still running. & theyare using LV advertising pics? surely they are copyrighted? (ok, so I know thats like, the least illegal thing they are doing! but still!)

Am going to email LV again about them :biggrin:

It seems their business must be pretty slow that they have all this free time to write to us here on PF. What scammers, too bad a TV show like Oprah couldn't do a show on fake designer goods and how much money is spent on them. Maybe someone could email her show a outline on this?

Some more creative spam on our blog:

hello guys no these bags are real marc jacobs has just signed on with Bergacci, bergacci does sell real products and Louis vuitton doesnt sell returned items this is not a scam site so people look over your research and send the bag to mypoupette.com they will authenticate the bags Lv stores will tell you that only authentic bags are bought from there store or eluxury but as of now bergacci is going to be featured on online shooping on the lv site

Hi ladies, haven't posted in a few weeks. Just so you know, we started a blog to track these Bergacci crooks. You can follow our investigation here. http://bergacci-fake.blogspot.com/

Please link to it from as many websites and blogs as you can, to help shut these crooks down.
You'll see that BBB (Better Business Bureau) gave LP Designer Goods a rating = F, worst possible.

We tracked down the mail forwarding service called "Mail Service Center" in West Hollywood that LP Designer Goods was using as the "Returns Department." Seems LP Designer Goods abandoned that address 2 months ago and will probably spring up at another random city/state. The nice new people who got assigned box #1330 afterwards were pretty surprised to hear from me about the scam and helped me contact the Mail Service Center people.

Also found that Bergacci is running ANOTHER website called http://laperee.com. Just add something to your cart and choose checkout for fun. Notice the Address is https://secure.lpdesigner.com/~laperee/catalog/Order_Info.php, the same webserver as the Bergacci checkout? Scary!

The amazing thing is, after what we've found, we don't think Bergacci has a single human being in the USA. Their phone goes to an answering service. Their mail goes to a forwarding service. Everything is virtual! Their servers are in the Bahamas, so you can't get law enforcement to nab them easily. These guys must be run by organized crime.

muffins said:
The amazing thing is, after what we've found, we don't think Bergacci has a single human being in the USA. Their phone goes to an answering service. Their mail goes to a forwarding service. Everything is virtual! Their servers are in the Bahamas, so you can't get law enforcement to nab them easily. These guys must be run by organized crime.

OMG, that is scary! It really goes to show you that what people say about counterfeiting supporting terrorists is true!

Oh a side note, I can't believe that LV hasn't taken down Bergacci yet. Instead, they spend their time/energies going after Dooney and Burke? I guess I'm surprised that LV would rather take down honest businesses before scammers. :shrugs: