Bergacci Entertainment

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
We have all determined in the past that Bergacci was a bunch of scammers... and I did post on our blog about them a while back to warn our readers about their business.

Seems like their staff found out and sent their monkeys to spam praise in our comment section... here's a few for good laugh:

I oreder a bag from Bergacci, and UPS they answering my emails, and I was able to get through to them via a live chat, finally they shipped to me,PLEASE EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE DO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I would like to buying a bag, but thought i should check if there were any press on them.and finally i decide and choose Bergacci, i heared their service is good and all you guys had to find out like this.Thanks

Bergacci has been selling top name brand handbags and wallets as well as many other accessories for years. Their designer goods are better than any other on the Internet and in these days of designer duds they have become very popular. That is why there have been some pretty dedicated campaigns to ruin what they have going. Perhaps it is their jealous competition or perhaps it is just mean spirited pranks, who knows? But the fact of the matter is that these lies are spreading and they are beginning to cause a problem.
Bergacci sells nothing but real, honest to god designer accessories. If you are unsure of how they can offer such amazing deals and this is what is making you doubt their claims then take a look through their FAQ pages. These pages are there to help people who are new or who have some serious questions or doubts. These pages will put you mind at rest completely.
The whole concept of Bergacci is fantastic. They offer brand name merchandise for a fraction of the price that other sites do and they can do it because they are selling gently used goods. These handbags and purses are all in tip top shape but they are not brand new. Think of them like you would a car. A car can be worth $50,000 but as soon as it drives off the lot this value drops hugely. The same thing can be aid for designer handbags and that is why Bergacci can offer such low prices on such amazing merchandise.
If you don’t want to take my word for it then take the word of the top dogs at Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Hermes. They have all made statements declaring that Bergacci is the real deal and that they are established and approved resellers. This should be enough to convince anyone. These are some of the biggest names in business and if they can recognize the value that is in Bergacci then you should be able to as well, don’t you think?
Bergacci has worked hard to build their good reputation and it shows. They have been around since 1997. They have made a small company into a giant business and it is booming. They now have branches all over the world including Hong Kong, Germany and Italy jut to name a few of the places. This is fantastic and it should help you to realize that all of those lies were just that lies. This company does not waste their time trying to trick the average consumer, why would they?
If you feel that you have some questions that have not been laid to rest by checking out their site, then give Bergacci a call or drop them an email. They would be happy to get back to you and answer any and all questions that you may have. Bergacci is there to make your life a little easier and a little more fun.
To find out more visit http://www.Bergacci.com

I am glad I can finally tell you about my experience with Bergacci.
oday i received my order! and it was fabulous!
I ordered 2 tiffany necklaces and one chloe paddington and i was really impressed.
Definately worth the money!!!!!!!:smile:
oo i loke so pretty ha ha

one more thing - i saw this on the net!
Bergacci is an online outlet selling Louis Vuitton bags, wallets, purses and other designer goods.
Bergacci fake claims have been sprouting throughout the net in forums and blogs, however the truth is very simple. Bergacci authentic merchandise is a proven reality. You ask how? Well, if you read their frequently asked questions carefully you will know that Bergacci is real. Bergacci real or fake? That is your question and many others’ question as well. Bergacci feedback is lacking on their site, however who would trust Bergacci if it would post its own feedback on its own site? The simple truth about Bergacci is that they do sell authentic bags, and if you ask how they are able to do it, simply read their FAQ which explains that they deal with pre-owned merchandise yet in brand new condition merchandise. If a Bergacci scam is what you are worried about, worry no more. Eluxury and other websites all sell authentic Louis Vuitton products as well as Bergacci. Louis Vuitton is a much demanded commodity and therefore is not exclusive to Eluxury or Bergacci.com. louis Vuitton, chanel, hermes and others have all acknowledged Bergacci as a reputable reseller of their merchandise.
Bergacci replica is a myth, and I wouldn’t believe it even if mypoupette or any other self-proclaimed Louis Vuitton experts told you that Bergacci sells replica. They do not, and even the BBB has a written feedback about Bergacci showing they do not sell replicas or imitations. The conclusion is simple. Read what Bergacci has to say in their F.A.Q and judge for yourself if they offer replicas or authentic merchandise.
Bergacci was established in New York in 1997, and then expanded in the early years of this decade into the international market boasting branches in Hong Kong, Italy, Morocco and Germany.
They offer not only handbags but jewelry and other ladies’ favorites such as Gucci and Fendi wallets and accessories.
Bergacci scam is a lie, and I don’t think it would be fair to promote a lie without counterattack.
That is the purpose for this letter which I write to all fans of fair online trading and authentic merchandise.
To find out more about Bergacci and their merchandise you can always email, phone or chat one of their customer service representatives who will happily assist you with all your questions and doubts.
Bergacci feedback is soaring these days. But the feedback should focus on their extraordinary growth in the past few months. Bergacci has more than 500 customers in the New York area alone who shop at their site at an average of once a month. This figure is astonishing and along with many other marketing successes don’t be surprised if Bergacci will go public sooner or later.
To shop online you may visit http://www.Bergacci.com

Obviously I removed them all. All from the same IP, too. :lol:

tw1n8ngel said:
Wow! They must have lost a lot of business because of PF that they have to damaged control on PF!
It's not quite working, if you read the other comments by our readers... they are... pissed. heh

How pathetic, you think if you'd like to lie to try to sell your fake bags.. you'd at least spell check !! Honestly, who spells "look" as "loke" ! That makes no sense.

Vlad does each computer have its own IP address.....
I never understood how that worked. Say my kids each have there own computer and I have my own. Is that three different IP addresses?
Selena

Selena said:
Vlad does each computer have its own IP address.....
I never understood how that worked. Say my kids each have there own computer and I have my own. Is that three different IP addresses?
Selena

It depends on how you share internet access. If it's one line split with a router to network all 3 computers, every computer has a unique local address that's unique in your home but share the same external IP that the rest of the internet world sees.

But I'm sure Mr. PB can explain this better ! :amuse: