****Bentley's Azur Beauties****

Bentley4Bags

XoXo
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Hello everyone.

Since last year when I went with my moms best friend to the LV store and she purchased an Azur Berkeley I have been dying to own one but the price was really out of my reach. Just last month she told me she would sell me hers for $850:yahoo: I was beyond happy. The bag was used and she is not as gentle as I would have been but its still gorgeous and has a nice honey patina. I thought it was really nice of her because I know that when she bought it she planned on owning it forever. But she is now looking at a Gucci that she wants so she said I might as well sell it to you.

And today I was able to go to the LV store for my "first" very own purchase. I bought the Azur Neverfull PM. I was thinking about getting it in the Ebene print so I would have some diversity but I really like the Azur which is funny because at first I was not a fan of Azur now look at me:P. I also was wondering if I should of bought it in the MM size because I am usually a big bag girl and its only $50 more but I wanted something different and not as common. So I went ahead with the PM. I am so excited for the nice weather to come and it is supposed to be warm this weekend in NJ so I hope I get to test them out. Thank you for letting me share my story....here are some pics! :biggrin:

Last edited:
DSCI1172.jpg

DSCI1183.jpg

DSCI1184.jpg

They're both beautiful! :faint:
Your bags are stunning, the patina is so pretty. Congrats :smile:
I adore patina on Azur bags... I want the azur NF MM for my birthday, hurry up July!

btw, I have a base shaper on the way for my neverfull and have put cardboard in both of my bags because I am a structured bag kind of girl I DO NOT like sag. Even though the Berkeley is considered to have a reinforced bottom I felt like it needed more structure because when my stuff was in it with out the cardboard the front would indent a little. Cant really explain it and it probably would not bother or be noticeable to others but I have bag OCD.