Bent out of shape.

CGS

Jan 3, 2009
Ok, so I sold this dress, now it only went for like 20 dollars, no biggie, so its ridiculous I am complaining, but I am irked. On my auctions I say Paypal only, payment must be received in 2 days. So, I sent her the invoice, 3 days later she pays. I am fine with that, whatever. So I guess she paid via e check through paypal, and it takes like 14 days to clear, wouldnt it have been nice if she had let me know that when she bought it, or asked if that was ok?

I am not even going to approach her about this, but I just thought it was kinda rude, I mean can I even say no echeck?

Nope - i got a listing removed when i put 'i prefer no echeques'. eBay says this breaches their rules as accepting Paypal means you accept all of their methods of payment. Annoying i know and less protection for the buyer.

Yep.. in managing your account on PP, you can BLOCK echecks, BUT if you are selling on ebay, ebay itself will not allow that.

Block the following payments:
Pay with eCheck for website and Smart Logo payments, or German bank transfer for all website payments except eBay. NOTE: You may not block eCheck payments on eBay.

Ok, what does this mean, just got this!!
An eCheck payment from ************ was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

So I just have to sit and wait her payment to clear next time? How long does this go on?

Ok, what does this mean, just got this!!
An eCheck payment from ************ was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

So I just have to sit and wait her payment to clear next time? How long does this go on?

Means the e-check is HOT...?? Insufficient funds... for $20...??:roflmfao:
Can you cancel this transaction??