Bensimon Shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have them? They only run in whole sizes so I was wondering if they run big/small. I'm an 8.5. Sigh!

2. i just ordered a pair a couple of days ago! i think they run small - the shopbop site says they're about a half size to one size small. i'm a size 5/5.5 usually so i got size 6.

3. I bought these shoes just a few days ago, I was in them for 12 hrs today and they are soooo comfortable. I have feet that swell after a short walking distance, and I've walked in all kinds of shoes ending up w/ swollen feet. Not these.

They run small. I'm a size 8 -- and I got 39, and they are perfect for me. Because of the way it is made, it is almost like walking on your feet, and I find that very comfortable.

Look wise, be prepared - they are not the best looking shoes. I read online reviews that say they look like cheap $ shoes.:amuse: If you look closely at pics, you'll see what I mean. But they are designed to have that look.

I'm considering buying more colors.:biggrin:

4. Reviving this because these are such cute shoes. :smile: Very Parisian!

Ladies if you own a pair, please post a picture. I am going to add some cute pictures I have found on the internet.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]