Benefit Georgia powder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is so pointless- not a blush, not a bronzer, doesn't really brighten the face. If applied subtly it's invisible, with a heavy hand it's orange. I love Benefit but this is a waste of cash!

2. I didn't care for it either. I really like the Dandelion, but the Georgia was too orange.

3. I'm with you there, Dandelion is fab. Benefit is a lovely range but stll throws out the occasional dud- Georgia, also You Rebel

4. Agree, luckily I managed to get rid of it in a swap, exchanging for Dallas (which I love wearing when I have a tan). I'm quite pale and on me georgia just looks too peachy organge.

5. I tried Georgia a few years ago, I think when it first came out and was disappointed. I'm PPP- glow in the dark pale, and got 0 color payoff even with mulitple applications.