Belvedere for men ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone !

I know there's already a cross-body style for men called Grand Bleu but i don't like it at all.

The Belvedere is kinda uncommon and I've absolutely never seen it on a men.

Is there any boy here who rocks a Belvedere and could share a mod pic ?

And what do you guys would think about a Belvedere GM (around 35cm large) on a man ? I'm considering it in navy or grey.

2. I carry Belvedere GM in navy. Let me do a mod shot for you this weekend. :smile:

Before you get Belvedere, you might want to check out this thread that I compare Belvedere vs Grand Bleu:

http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/belvedere-vs-grand-bleu-opinions.938654/

In short --> depends what you prioritise: look vs practicality. To date, i am still quite annoyed by Belvedere's buckle design and I just leave the straps unbuckled (and flapping around) most of the times.....which definitely isnt that cool....:P

3. Thank you so much for the comparison. It's so helpful ! Your Belvedere is gorgeous :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice