Belvedere 2 PM Questions

grizzlyburr

Jun 6, 2015
Hi all!

I just received my belvedere 2 in pm size which I bought through distant sales. I think it was shipped from the store in NYC.

It came with a shopping bag, tissue paper with sticker and it’s dustbag. It also has its tag attached to it and the card which was placed in the back of the purse. Didn’t come with any receipt. I didn’t get the receipt after I paid it through the phone but when we emailed them, they sent the receipt right away thru email. Do you guys have the same experience when purchasing via distance sales?

Another concern was, I noticed that the stitching of the canvas and the trimming looks and feels super stiff and wrinkly. I also noticed that the back part of the strap is also stiff and super wrinkly. Is that a common thing with Belvedere? The strap was covered in plastic and I took it off knowing there’s no return policy when purchasing this way. Also the white stitching throughout the bag is not super white but the ones on the strap does look white. (I got the color yellow btw)

I compared it with my GM St Louis and the trimming of it is seamless and soft. I bought my St. Louis 3 years ago.

I honestly love the design and look of it. I guess I’m just concerned that what I got is sort of not in good shape? And it might be a floor item and not a new stock? And knowing I can’t return it just kinda takes the excitement away from it. I even compared the tags and authenticity card with my St Louis to make sure its the same. (Its not the same but I was thinking they changed it a bit from years before) I hope this doesn’t seem too
complain-ey. I just want to hear from you guys if you have the same experience.

thank you for reading and God bless! :smile:

Dreamybabie

Oct 12, 2014
I just ordered my St. Louis pm this month. Came with a receipt in the bag with tissue and sticker like you described. It was wrinkled but after I started using the bag the wrinkle went away.

grizzlyburr

Jun 6, 2015
I just ordered my St. Louis pm this month. Came with a receipt in the bag with tissue and sticker like you described. It was wrinkled but after I started using the bag the wrinkle went away.
hi thanks for replying!

The strap on mine is wrinkly on the inside part but the outer part is smooth. I thought of that too. That it’s super stiff because it’s brand new and it will soften over time. I forgot how my St Louis trimming feels and looks like. I was just probably too finicky about it since i bought it online. I usually buy my purses in store. The only online purchase I did before this was an LV purse and it got some discoloration on one part but I decided to not return it since it’s small anyway.

By the way, did yours come from NYC too? Does your tag has a sticker like thing that says what its made of and where its made from? Comparing it to my other Goyard tag, the writing behind it was printed on the tag itself and not on a sticker that was put on the tag.

Dreamybabie

Oct 12, 2014
hi thanks for replying!

The strap on mine is wrinkly on the inside part but the outer part is smooth. I thought of that too. That it’s super stiff because it’s brand new and it will soften over time. I forgot how my St Louis trimming feels and looks like. I was just probably too finicky about it since i bought it online. I usually buy my purses in store. The only online purchase I did before this was an LV purse and it got some discoloration on one part but I decided to not return it since it’s small anyway.

By the way, did yours come from NYC too? Does your tag has a sticker like thing that says what its made of and where its made from? Comparing it to my other Goyard tag, the writing behind it was printed on the tag itself and not on a sticker that was put on the tag.
Hello
Yes. I got my from NY. I ordered it via email/phone. My sales associate was Nouri. Let me take some pics to show you.

2F19D57F-F1C5-4EAF-B54D-15A4494F282E.jpeg

A54935DE-CDF5-4BCC-A6BE-D6C75FA6507C.jpeg

90B53C08-DF01-41B3-B320-B7242948C84A.jpeg

929C4597-68CC-40A6-AAA7-F2A4FCC812AE.jpeg

AF73F9C0-B89A-44FA-8E29-478D7E7386ED.jpeg

Reactions: c18027

grizzlyburr

Jun 6, 2015
Hello
Yes. I got my from NY. I ordered it via email/phone. My sales associate was Nouri. Let me take some pics to show you.

View attachment 4806078

View attachment 4806079

View attachment 4806080

View attachment 4806081

View attachment 4806082
Thanks for sharing your purse! I haven’t taken a picture of my belvedere yet but probably will later. :smile: Yes we have the same tag on. Everything is the same but the receipt which I got via email.

And we have the same color of St Louis! Mine still looks great and I don’t baby it at all. :smile:

Reactions: Dreamybabie